Chapter 5

Jesslia pushed the doors open, hearing the same usual things that she hears every day about herself. Brushing them off, it was only halfway through the corridor that she finally managed to hear something different.

"Hey, did you hear about the new transfer student in both the Arts and Sports faculty?"

"Of course I did, I heard from someone in the Sports faculty that he's cute."

"I saw him this morning, I swear he is freaking cute!"

Laughing innerly at how superficial the people were despite them finally not talking about her, she opened her locker to grab her books and materials that she needed that day and slammed it closed, only to get a shock by seeing her brother's face right next to her.

"You-" "Shhhhh, I know you're going to tell me not to talk to you in school, but I'm not going to care." Jesslia glared at her brother.

"Now stop glaring at me, and listen. You're going to have to break out of whatever you're doing now, and I'm speaking this to you as your older brother, I want the old Jessi back. And yes, I know, you are the old you at home, but I want the old you everywhere and not have different personalities. Not everyone will hurt you Jessi, remember that." The two went quiet.

"I just..." Jesslia paused as she tried desperately to find the words that she needed, "Give me time..." That was all she could say, and the boy smiled at her proudly, proceeding to give the former a hug. Jesslia returned the hug stiffly, and faintly, she could hear all the surprised gasps from everyone around her.

It was like she could read their minds, it was obvious anyway, at how the most despised student in the Arts faculty, no, even the whole school was hugging the new transfer student, someone whom everyone had put and listed as the next popular student after Lucion.

She let go of a small sigh before stepping away from the hug, "What class do you have now Yun?"

"Architecture." Yun grinned, his hand automatically moving up to ruffle his younger sister's hair, "It was the only one that interested me in that long list of electives. I can't believe you managed to finish almost everything in less than two years."

"I was bored anyway." Jesslia pouted, sneakily adjusting her hair, or to better explain it, a wig that served its purpose from day one, "Plus being in the Sports faulty would meant too much exposure, something that I didn't want."

"Jessi-" "I know I know! Just stop will you?" Jesslia glared at her brother, "Now lets go to class. I have Architecture now too." "Really? Yes, come on baby~"

Another glare was sent to Yun and the boy only chuckled at the cute reaction of his sister, only to hurry after the latter when he realised that the girl had already left him behind and was about ten metres in front of him.

~~

"What are you doing here?" Swinging her right foot back and forth on the ice, Jesslia turned around at the question to see Lucion staring back at her. Her eyes turned cold, "And what are you doing here?"

"Answer me. You're the girl from yesterday, Yun's sister aren't you?" Lucion continued throwing questions at the girl, taking a seat beside her meanwhile. His right arm swinged to the front, revealing a pair of ice skates that was similar to Jesslia's, only it is black in colour.

"I'm right, am I not?" Lucion asked once more, after taking notice of a silenced Jesslia. She opened her mouth, wanting to rebut the boy, but nothing seemed to came out. Her head was not working for the first time in a very long while, and when she finally found her words again, all she could say was, "What do you mean by the girl from yesterday? Didn't you see that I'm wearing like that?!"

Lucion smirked.

"What are you smiling at?" Jesslia was starting to feel that the boy was crawling up her nerves.

"So you are the girl from yesterday." Jesslia was about to protest, but Lucion was way faster than her, "No more lies. There were only the three of us yesterday in the rink, how would you know how the girl dressed if you're not her, Jesslia?"

He edged closer to her as he continued with each word, and by the time he was done, Jesslia could clearly see the boy's long eyelashes and his, not that she wanted to admit, mesmerising eyes.

Blinking blankly without a response, it was as if Jesslia was frozen. He chuckled, maybe making friends with Yun's sister was not such a bad thing. He clapped once before her, and she blinked once more, only this time, returning to reality.

"How did you know?" Jesslia tried to keep her voice as distant as possible. She knew that Lucion was her brother's best friend since young, but this was, to be strict, their first interaction with each other. The short encounter they had the day before was not counted, and even though the two were in the same school, they never met. The fact that they were on different social pars and they were in the different faculties, making it even harder for them to meet.

"It was easy, everyone was talking about your small interaction with Yun this morning in the Arts faculty. I know too that Yun's sister, which is you, is in Soran as well, from your conversation yesterday, plus Yun's not the type to get close to a girl unless he already knows them. And the only one I know that he's close to is his sister." Lucion smiled, proud that he had managed to solve the 'mystery'.

Jesslia glared at the boy slightly, not even noticing the small pout that she was showing,"What do you want?"

Author's Note: YAYY ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER UPDATE~~ I almost forgot about updating cause there was too much on my mind (screw school and tests)

As always, I hope everyone enjoys this chapter!! I'M SO HAPPY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, <3 THERE ARE MORE THAN 500 READS NOW <3<3<3 And nothing can express my gratitude!

Now, until next week then~~ <33333333 Bwyeee~~