Chapter 4

His phone vibrated in his pocket and Yun paused the conversation to check his phone, only to see a cheeky message sent by his sister.

'How are you feeling to be abandoned like a lost puppy? :p'

Yun sighed in defeat at his sister, replying weakly before he looked up to see Lucion staring right at him, amused. He quickly lifted his arms up as if surrendering to his best friend, only to get his mobile phone snatched away.

"Hey!" "What? Who's Jessi?" Lucion teased as he read the message, "Lost puppy? Aww that's cute. Is she your special someone? Or wait, is she..." Yun nodded as he grabbed his phone from the former, glaring at him slightly, "Yes, she's my sister. The one that you have never met."

Lucion was about to say something else when another vibration was felt from the phone. Having sped read the reply from his sister, Yun looked up at his best friend, his smile wider than before, "How long has it been since you skated?"

"Er... months? I was kinda caught up with football." Lucion rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as he remembered the promise he made with his best friend right before he left ten years ago.

Yun laughed at his reaction, slapping the later on his back as he started dragging the boy along once more, "I knew it. Come on, lets go since we have the time, plus it's not like our parents will care anyway. They're too deep into their world."

"But, but... I don't have my skates with me..."

"Oh don't worry, things will always work out!"

~~

True to Yun's words, two pairs of ice skates were sitting in front of the duo, in the back seat of the Marin's family car. Yun stared straight into the face that had 'unbelievable' written all over, chuckling as he patted the latter's shoulders before grabbing both pairs of skates with a hand, the other pulling Lucion along towards the doors of the rink.

The rink was closed, it was ten, almost eleven after all, but the lights were surprisingly on.

"Are we even allowed here?"

"Don't you believe me?" Yun pouted childishly as he received a doubtful glance from his best friend, "I'm hurt." Lucion rolled his eyes, causing Yun to laugh out loud again, pulling the former along for the nth time that day, this time, into the supposedly closed ice rink.

Stepping into the rink immediately felt like heaven to Lucion, it had been ages since he had skated, though the last time he visited the rink was only days away. And it was during that time that he met the girl, skating so ever gracefully and elegantly on the ice, as if she was born to do so.

The silhouette of the female flashed in his mind again, and then the weirdest thing happened. He saw the same shadow overlapping with his memory, only the shadow was right before his eyes.

He blinked, thinking it was just an imagination, but the shadow remained.

He blinked again, blaming it on his fatigue that caused his eyes to see hallucinations, but the shadow still exists.

He blinked once more, a sudden urge begging him to get home and rest so he would not see images again, but the shadow prevailed.

The shadow did more spirals and turns and jumps and when Lucion was about to run away, his best friend suddenly shouted out loud as his eyes almost popped out due to the fear from getting scolded by the female for disrupting her, but nothing near to his expectations happened.

"Jessi!!" Yun waved and waved, trying to catch the attention of the girl on ice. She stopped, and for the first time, Lucion saw her properly. He was stunned, to be honest, at how a person can look so good in just plain black slacks, an over-sized white shirt and loosely tied hair.

"Yun- Lucion?! Why is he here?" The girl looked as if she was on fire, her arm reaching out to pull Yun's ear, who had ran down to the side of the rink meanwhile, "I told you where I am so you could join me, not bring someone else from our school as well!"

"Jessi, wait. Jessi!" Yun cringed at the pain from his ear, "I didn't mean to..."

"Wait, you mean she's in Soran as well?" Lucion cut in immediately, "I've never seen her in school, and you're the only transferee in Soran, but why haven't I seen her around in school?"

The girl immediately sent a death glare towards Lucion, though he did not know why, and to Yun too, before pulling Yun's ear harder once more, "Well, thanks to you, I'll be heading home now."

"But aren't you skating?" Yun turned to the girl immediately, to which she replied, "Nah, I had enough practice. Have fun with Lucion!" And the girl left without turning back.

Yun pouted at the back view of the girl, turning to his best friend after to find the latter staring weirdly at him, "What?"

"You haven't answered me yet? If she's in Soran as well, what if everyone finds out about me skating?! What if-" "Dude, there's no what ifs. Jessi's my sister, and she won't say as well. Don't ask me why, you'll know eventually."

Yun continued being as mysterious as he had in the morning and Lucion only rolled his eyes at the former, though the stress of the questions and what-ifs kept bothering him. He sighed and he felt an arm over his shoulders.

"Come on dude, trust me" Yun reassured his best friend once more, pulling him along as he threw a pair of ice skates at the latter, "Lets skate."

Author's Note: OHO IM BACK~ But well, this chapter is going a little fast >_< But we finally see some Jessi/Lulu action xD In a way, we see how the two are linked, if you haven't known that already~

This chapter is dedicated to LandofCrAzinEsS for her constant support!! <3 I LOVE YA!

Well, I hope everyone enjoys this chapter!! <3 Every single one of you are pure darlings to me, giving me strength to continue on from my busy life D: Anyway, seeya guys next weekk~~ <3