MORE Spin the Bottle and Pranks, Pranks Everywhere!

Depuis le début

D: Whatever! Fine! But their rooms have to be next to each other!

Jack: *sighs* Fine.

D: *sighs* Anyways, our friend Chen has to go now. *sad face*

All: Awww. :( *hugs Chen* Bye Chen! We'll miss you!

Chen: I'll miss you guys too! Bye! *waves and leaves*

I dare Jem to prank Flynn. Dye his hair pink and draw his face. ~ connirchen

Jem: *grins* This'll be good. *gets hair dye and puts it in Flynn's hair* Aw! *draws on his face with washable marker* I'm gonna be nice today. *skips off to the living room*

*thirty minutes later*

Flynn: *screams* Who did this?! *runs out*

All: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Flynn: *glares*

Jem: I did it. It was a dare. *tries not to laugh*

Flynn: JEM! *tackles her* You're gonna get it now! *starts tickling her*

Jem: *squeals* Flynn! *laughs*

Punzie: *snaps pictures*

Robin: *squeals*

Jack: *eye twitches* More ice. *puts more ice in Flynn's underwear*

Flynn: *jumps up* Cold! Cold! Cold!

Jack: *grins evilly*

D: Ha. Ha. Okay...next dare!

I dare Rapunzel to eat Gummies (sweets)......about ten packets and tie her with her hair into the chair. Let's see how she reacts...😀😉😉 ~ Shaz_Rocks

Punzie: Yay! Candy! *sits down*

All: *ties her with her hair*

Punzie: *eats the Gummies* HeeheeheeheeheeHEE! *starts squirming and screaming* BABIES! RABIES SOUNDS LIKE BABIES RIGHT?! RED RHYMES WITH BROCCOLI!

All: O_O

I dare Jackson to prank Jack.....I just wanna see what Jack's reaction is when his own son pranked him and can I record it? No one should ever know except me and Jackson. ~ BonnieBounce

Jackson: *frowns* I'm not much of a prankster.

Lilly: What?

Jackson: I have to prank my dad, but I don't know what to do. Help?

Lilly: Well, you are a Frost. Think like your dad.

Jackson: *grins and talks in a deep voice* I'm Jack Frost, Spirit of Winter and Guardian of Fun...*smirks* and hotness.

Lilly: *giggles* Not like that.

Jackson: Well, he did give me this. *pulls out paper* Jack Frost's Steps for the Ultimate Prank. 1. Find a target. 2. Come up with an original idea. But what? Ugh. This is hard!

Lilly: *grins* I've got an idea. *whispers to Jackson*

Jackson: *grins* You're a genius! 3. Get materials. 4. Set up prank. 5. Sit back and watch. 6. Laugh your head off. Easy enough. Let's go! *pulls her to his room*

*five minutes later*

Jack: *laying on the couch*

Jackson: Is he asleep?

Lilly: *pokes Jack* Yep. He's out.

Jackson: *grins* This is gonna be great.

Lilly: *dumps Lego's in front of the couch*

Jackson: *pulls of Jack's hoodie and pants* Okay. Where's BonnieBounce? She wanted to film it.

BonnieBounce: *pops up behind them* Right here! *holds up camera*

Lilly: *grins* Ready?

Jackson: Ready. *puts foghorn next to Jack's ear* Go! *presses button*

Foghorn: BEEEEEEEEP!

Jack: *screams and jumps on the Lego's* OW! *slips and falls on the Lego's on his back* OW!

Jilly/BonnieBounce: *dying of laughter*

Jack: Did you just-?

BonnieBounce: Bye! *runs*

Jackson: I-I was dared to prank you. Don't be mad. *cowers in fear*

Jack: *hugs him* I am so proud of you!

Jackson: You are?

Lilly: You aren't mad?

Jack: Are you kidding?! My son is carrying the tradition! I've never been happier! XD

Jilly: Don't forget to ask and dare! Bye!