Thirty

~Heather~

When we had arrived at the lake house, it was almost six pm.

"Ugh, I'm exhausted," Liah whined as we entered the large house.

"What? Why?" Caitlin scoffed, "you didn't drive at all."

Its true. Liah managed to wrangle her way out of driving at all.

"Hey, being a part time rapper is a lot of work!" She protested.

"Yeah, cause you know, being Sheezy volume two is just so exhausting," I mocked.

"I will never understand you girls," Shawn muttered.

"Okay, so there are seven rooms, so two will have to share then one person gets their own," Nash told us.

Almost immediately Matt requested to have his own room because he needed his "personal space". This of course led to an argument with Liah because she said that she's more reserved therefore she should get to room alone but eventually she gave up because tbh, Matt is like a puppy and arguing with him is just cruel and should be illegal.

Of course, Taylor and I were rooming together. After taking our cases to our room, we decided not to join everyone else in the living room but to rather just hangout alone.

"How long do you think it'll be before we get interrupted?" Taylor asked with a chuckle as we lay on his bed, him against the wall with me lying in his arms.

"Hmm, maybe fifteen, twenty minutes," I giggled.

"You have such a cute laugh," He said, kissing my cheek.

"No I don't," I mumbled, feeling my cheeks heat up.

Before he could say anything, we were deafened by Liah's shrill scream and then the sounds of footsteps running and laughter.

"Not even fifteen minutes," Taylor muttered as we got up to go check what all the commotion was about.

Walking into the living room, we found Carmen and Caitlin dying of laughter and saw that the table was covered in candies which looked to be either MNM's or skittles.

"Uh, someone explain?" I asked.

"You cum-slurpers! You did that just to fuck with me!" Liah snapped as she walked back into the living room.

"Oh my god, you should have seen her face!" Caitlin laughed.

"She thought they were skittles but they were actually mnm's. Oh god, no," Carmen couldn't contain her giggles. I couldn't help but laugh as well.

We always do this with Liah. Instead of giving her skittles, we swap them with mnm's and she can't handle it at all. Its funny to mess with her.

"You guys are such bitches," She muttered, sitting down next to Carter.

"So I'm assuming you're not a fan of mnm's?" Nash questioned.

"Those things are the devil's spawn. The little fucker that created them should rot in hell because that's just fucking rude. I mean, what, did he just decide to create a candy that looks just like skittles for the fun of it? I mean, that's bad, but then to put peanuts in them? What? Peanuts? What the fuck, man. No,"

Liah was now in full-on rant mode.

"God damn, Liah-Marie. Calm down," I laughed.

"I don't like mnm's," She whined, pouting and resting her head on Carter's shoulder.

"So, what are the plans for tonight?" Taylor asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"You know what we should do?" Nash asked with a smirk.

"What?" Cam asked.

"Play truth or dare," He grinned, a twinkle in his blue eyes.

"Oh my god, yes," Caitlin smirked.

To be honest, the girls and I are notorious for our ridiculous dares.

While one of the boys ordered pizza, Taylor and I headed to our room quickly.

"Are we going to be sorry for playing?" He asked with a laugh as he snaked his arms around my waist and pinned me to the wall.

"Probably," I smirked. I shivered a bit as his lips came into contact with my neck and kissed tenderly at the skin. I let out a sigh and bit my lip as he sucked harshly on the skin.

"Do you two fuck buddies wanna stop making babies and come play or what?" Liah's voice called, banging on the door and then we heard her footsteps walk away.

"Come on, let me get changed," I giggled as I got out of the lock and then proceeded to get some pyjamas out of my suitcase and then went into the bathroom and changed.

When we got back to the living room, we found that they had pushed the coffee table out of the way and had replaced it with blankets and pillows and pizza boxes.

Sitting in a circle around, Nash explain the few rules that there were -1) No refusing dares, 2) You can choose to pick double dare and that person has to do the dare with you and 3) if you pick truth, you tell the truth and nothing but the truth.

Johnson spun the bottle and it landed on Nash.

"Okay, Grier, truth or dare?" He asked with a smirk.

"Dare," Nash said bravely.

"Okay, I dare you to lick...a bar of soap," He said, causing us all either to laugh or gag.

Quickly Nash got up and headed to the bathroom and returned with an unopened bar of soap. He opened it and then (very reluctantly) licked it before running into the kitchen to wash his mouth out.

As the night went on, some (rather shocking) truths were told, and ridiculous dares were dished out. Carmen and Gilinsky made out for the first time (I know, shocker right), Caitlin and Cameron were dared to go into their room for a whole ten minutes and only god knows what they did.

"Okay, let's see who my next victim is," Matt smirked as he spun the bottle. It spun for a while before landing on Carter. "Okay, Reynolds, truth or dare?" He asked him.

"Um...double dare," He said, probably feeling weary of Matt's smirk.

We all looked at one another, knowing what he was going to dare Carter to do.

"Okay, I dare you and Liah to play seven minutes in heaven."

*****
Double updates bc its Friday!!!