Fifteen

~Carmen~

This was a mad rush because no one had remembered to set an alarm, so we all woke up just past noon and then we had to be at the airport at half past one.

"Fuck, we shouldn't do that again," Heather groaned as we drove to the airport, referring to the time we went to bed last night.

"Ugh, I should have just set an alarm," I groaned as I struggled to keep my eyes on the road.

"Guys, in the midst of our sleepyness, I'd just like to remind us that we just spent a whole weekend with Magcon!" Liah squealed which managed to bring a smile to all of our faces.

"You know, Heather," I smirked, "you and Taylor looked pretty comfortable last night."

"We were," She said with a smile.

Come to think of it, we were all pretty comfortable last night. I know I definitely was.
"Cait, what's up with you and Cam? I mean, the sexual tension between the two of you this morning was hectic," Heather smirked at Caitlin.

"We may or may not have made out yesterday and sometime this morning," She grinned.

"You guys made out?!" I shrieked, almost crashing the damn car right then and there.

"What?! Why didn't you tell us?!" Liah freaked at the same time Heather exclaimed, "you and him kissed?!"

"It only happened yesterday and well, this morning we were on the balcony and we did again and then he asked me on a date," She said, her grin not being resisted.

"Oh my god, you're going on a date with Cameron Dallas!" Liah shrieked.

"Yep, I am," She said.

"Awwe, Cait, I'm super happy for you," I said as we pulled into the underground airport parking.

After managing to get all of our cases in grip, we headed up to the place where we put the cases on the conveyor thing and then headed to the boarding gate where we met up with the guys.

After checking that everything was in check, we boarded the plane. Because all our seats were close enough to each other, we decided to switch around so we could sit next to whoever we wanted.

Sitting down at a seat next to the window, I honestly didn't care who sat next to me (because it's the Magcon boys, so who cares!). Feeling a presence next to me, I turned to face it.

"Gilinsky, hey," I said with a small smile.

"Hey," He said, returning the smile.

"Guess you're stuck with me for the next five hours," I chuckled, pulling my Ipad out of my bag.

"I'm sure it won't be that bad," He laughed.
Walking down the isle was Johnson, and I couldn't help but catch the glare he shot his best friend as we continued walking and then sat down next to Aaron.

Okay, what was that about?

Shaking it off, I clicked on the youtube icon and went through some of the comments on my last video to see what most of the fans wanted.

Well then, life hack; how to pencil your eyebrows on and make them look real, it is.

"Do girls really want to know how to make their eyebrows look more real?" Jack asked with a laugh, peering over at the Ipad screen.

"Its a compulsory life skill to have," I giggled before clicking off youtube and then locking the device.

"How much sleep did you get last night?" He asked.

"I don't know. A few hours maybe," I shrugged, stifling a yawn.

"Apparently they didn't get enough," He smirked, pointing over at Caitlin and Cameron who were already asleep, Cait laying her head on Cameron's shoulder and he had his arm around her.

In front of them, Liah and Carter looked pretty comfortable just sitting there and Taylor and Heather were watching what looked to be The Fault In Our Stars on her laptop.

I could feel my eyelids dropping as I looked out the window at the white clouds.

Feeling my head drop, I was leaning against something that didn't feel like the seat but I didn't care because I was to tired. Suddenly I felt someone move a piece of hair out my face. Opening my eyes slightly, I was met with the hazel gaze and dazzling smile that belonged to Jack Gilinsky.

"Sleep tight," He whispered.

That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

*****
I think this chapter was kinda short so I'm gonna do double updates. Enjoy. x