Twenty Six

~Heather~ (A few weeks later)

Its been a few weeks since things last went down, and in those few weeks, a lot had happened. Carmen and Gilinsky are now officially together with is crazy, but still amazing (for her.) Apparently they talked things over with Johnson and he's okay with it as well, so meh.

Taylor and I recently just hit two months, and things are going really well. Its most definitely not a fangirl crush anymore. What I feel for him is totally legit now. He's absolutely amazing and sweet and funny and oh my god, the words to describe him are endless.

Caitlin and Cameron are still just as loved up and I swear to god, one of them is gonna get mono because they never stop kissing and making out. But they're cute though.

And Liah and Carter, well its obvious that they both really like each other, but neither have made any moves on each other. They're super good friends and he eats just as much rice as her (which means they're total soulmates because we never thought she's find a guy that does) and he actually doesn't mind watching Disney movies with her which is hella cute.

***

"Hey, babe," Taylor grinned as he opened the door of his apartment.

"Hey," I grinned back and then hugged him.

I couldn't help but smirk a little at his shirtless attire because at the moment he donned only a pair of nike sweats.

"So, I figured we should just stay in tonight. Order pizza, watch movies, that kinda thing," He said as we sat down in the living room and he stretched his feet across the couch and rested his head in my lap, something he did often.

"Sounds perfect," I said, running my fingers through his hair -something I did quite often.

"You're really pretty, you know," He said with a lopsided grin.

"Stop saying that," I mumbled, a blush on my cheeks.

"Two months in and I still make you blush," He observed with a smirk, sitting up and facing me.

"Shut up," I said, looking down in attempts to hide my blush.

"That's just the effect I have on you," He chuckled, lifting my chin so that my eyes were looking into his. Pressing his lips against mine, the kiss was sweet and gentle, just like they usually are.

"We should do something with everyone this weekend," I suggested as we were now back in our previous position.

"Yeah, but what?" He asked.

"Well, I don't know. I didn't think that far," I giggled as I traced random shapes on his chest.

"I'll talk to the guys," He said. "So, what are we watching?" He asked, stretching over and grabbing the remote off the coffee table.

"The Notebook," I said with a grin. What? It's my favourite movie of all time.

"Why? Just to have you swoon over Ryan Gosling the whole time?" He asked with a pout, causing me to laugh.

"Relax, he's got nothing on you," I said, kissing his forehead.

"Yeah, better hope not," He mumbled, smiling up at me.

But seriously, Ryan Gosling?
He's got nothing on my boy.