"Text me if you need anything," He says with a half-smile.

Josh and I walk side-by-side out of the kitchen and to the front door. People scatter across the large front lawn. The gazeebo is completely taken over by drunk party-goers and there are various stains and red cups littered on the long drive way. Josh and I walk to down the driveway, avoiding as many people as we can.

"Is this the first time you've left a party early?" I tease him.

"Shut up," he laughs as we reach the sidewalk. "And no it's not."

"Why'd you want to leave anyways?" I ask him.

"Because you didn't want to stay," he shrugs. "If you weren't having a good time, then neither was I." I blush, but realize there's no need to do such a thing around him anymore. He's my boyfriend. Josh Hutcherson is my boyfriend.

"Well thank you," I take his hand and lean my head against his shoulder. "I was afraid Lachlan might've tried to fight me or something."

"Don't worry about her. Lachlan can be okay, she's just a little jealous sometimes," he laughs.

"Sometimes?" I raise an eyebrow.

"It was just all bad timing," he trails off. I keep forgetting that Josh has known her for most of his life, and she's not just any other girl. They were friends before this and will probably stay friends.

"I know, I'm sorry.. Everything was just kind of a mess tonight." I sigh, raising my head.

"Hey, you still got me. And Sam and Foster," he tries to reassure me.

"Probably only you and Sam," I roll my eyes.

"Hey, Foster might be stubborn now, but he'll get over it. He likes you way too much to actually stay mad at you," Josh almost laughs.

We continue walking down the street of expensive houses and other properties. I can't help but wonder what Foster is up to now. Probably eating pizza and making out with Naomi under a tree in the backyard or something. I shouldn't care, but I feel bad for him. He was right about everything he said. I should've told him earlier instead of him finding out in the heat of the moment. I'm better than that. We're better than that. I value our friendship just as much as mine and Sam's. I have to find time to talk to him.

"What if I bought a house here?" Josh interrupts my thoughts.

"Do you want a house here?" I ask with a smile.

"Maybe. Would you visit me if I did?" He looks to me.

"Of course. As long as I get my own room," I smile again.

"Yeah right, more like us having a room together," he laughs before kissing my lips. We continue walking down the street until we reach a cul-de-sac and have to turn back around.

"I should've just asked you out the first time I saw you." Josh reflects.

"You mean when you ran me over on the beach?" I remind him with a laugh.

"Okay, I know my timing wasn't exactly the best, but don't lie you thought I was hot," he laughs.

"Oh you wish, more like the other way around," I tease him.

"Yeah whatever," he drops his head with a smirk, assuring me that I'm right. "You always look great." He kisses the side of my head.

"So why didn't you?" I ask him.

"Why didn't I what?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Ask me out. I mean not the first time we met, but like after that. Like when you kissed me in your kitchen," I laugh.