Chapter 3: Ramsay and the Tooth

Ramsay

"I spoke to Lord Sherwin," my father said as I gently flayed a piece of unburnt firewood.
"So he has finalized the offer ?" I asked without ceasing my flaying.

"No, despite being a very desperate man, he is still very hesitant about the offer," my father bitterly replied.

I dropped my wood and stood up. I knew that House Sherwin had grown week, but as of now I questioned if they had functioning brains.

"Well then he is a foolish man. His house has barely any viable food which would cause them to not survive the winter. House Sherwin is known for its great warriors and ingenious battle plans. Are the stories about them not true ? Have they grown dumb over they years ? Why could he possibly say no?"

"Flaying and his daughters happiness," he coldly replied.

"Well his daughter will be happy that she isn't starving to death."

"Would you like me to tell him that or would you rather tell him yourself ?" my father spat back at me.

"Well what would you like me to do, father," I bellowed back.

"Whoo her, be her night in shining armor. It does not matter ! We need her family's army !" he bellowed back at me.

He then left the room.

I looked out my window and noticed her conversing with two men.

"Oh, my sweet darling, you have no idea how important you are. You are possibly the most important pawn in this game," I whispered as if she was in front of me.

----------------------------------------------

Blair

"I do apologize for Theon's behavior. He is not used to being around a lady," Robb said while snickering towards Theon.

Theon mumbled something, and began to fidget with his bow.

"Who taught you how to shoot ?" I asked Theon.

"Well..I am a Greyjoy, it's in my blood. Just like flaying is in Ramsey's," he cockily replied.

I shivered when the word flaying escaped his mouth.

"Sherwin is home of some of the greatest archers and warriors in the seven kingdoms" Robb said as if he was teaching me about my own house.

"Yes, but due to the fact of me being a Lady they would not train me in fighting. I've had my brother attempt to teach me, but he wasn't a very good teacher," I shrugged.

"You sound a lot like someone I know," Robb sympathetically replied.
"Well I hope to meet him/her someday," I mumbled.

After a few moments of silence I heard a failure voice behind me, "My lady, I hate to interrupt, but Ramsay has requested for your presence in the Library"

I turned to see Aondale and another woman gesturing for me to follow them.

"Well tell him I'm busy at the moment, and..." I began to say before I was interrupted by Aondale.

"My lady, you wouldn't want to keep Ramsay waiting."

I looked at the terrified woman who was shaking before me. It took me a couple seconds before it hit me, flaying.
As Theon said, it was in Ramsay's blood.

I bid goodbye to the Lords, and followed the maids.
---------
Ramsay

I began to pace back and forth between the library stacks awaiting for my betrothed.