Day Seventeen

Present;

Waking up in Nialls arms two days in a row is always amazing, and probably the best thing i could ever ask for. I looked up, and died of laughter, Niall shot his eyes open. 

"What?!" 

He yelled, i laughed even harder, his face was priceless. He pulled me up into his arms and hugged me tightly, leaving sloppy kisses all over me.  

"Niall!" 

I whined, he ignored me and continued leaving kisses all over my face.  

"What?" 

He finally said with a big, bubbly, smile. I shook my head, and he started leaving more sloppy kisses all over me.  

"Tessa?" 

My mom yelled from the other side of the door, Niall left one more sloppy kiss on my lips, and he let me go. 

"Yeah mom?" 

I said, as i opened the door.  

"The police are downstairs, and want to talk to you." 

She said, as she walked back towards the stairs, i nodded my head. 

"Ill be down in a minute." 

I closed the door, and pulled my shirt off, trying to get ready to see them again.  

"Ohhhhhh, so you're going to strip for me?" 

Niall said, in a kinky voice. I looked over at him, and he winked at me. I shook my head, while i pulled on a nicer shirt and a pair of pants.  

"Lets go." 

I whined as i pulled on his hand. He finally got up and followed me down the steps, we were greeted in the living room, by two police men. We sat across from them, on the other couch. 

"We're taking you off house arrest, Tessa." 

I swear i jumped up, and screamed, and im not sure. Its not like i could go anywhere anyways?  

"Oh, thanks." 

I said trying to be cool about it, they smiled, and pulled off the anklet. I ran outside, and landed on the grass. It felt so good being able to breathe the fresh air, i felt a body lay down next mine. 

"How does it feel to be free?" 

He said with a big laugh, i shrugged my shoulders, and looked up at the clouds. 

"So wanna go out tonight?" 

Niall asked me, i looked over at him, i rolled over, laying on top of him, looking down at him with a smile. I nodded my head, and he smiled, he then rolled me over, and he laid on top of me. Kissing my lips softly, and then rolling off of me.  

"Now Tessa." 

I heard, i looked up at saw the police walking towards Niall and I. 

"You can't go running off anymore, or we will have to put you under house arrest again. Understand?" 

I nodded, and ran back into my house, and into my room.

Day Seventeen 3/27/30;

Journal;

Im so happy! I've been in such a good mood all day! Im off of house arrest, and im going out with Niall tonight! No one could ruin this mood, not Sarah, not Emma, no one could. I think Niall has feelings for me, but i cant tell, i know i have feelings for him, and i think its obvious.