Day Twelve

Day Twelve 3/22/13

Journal;

I woke up, my eyes are swollen and my head hurts. I spent most of the night pondering over why I did that to Niall. I mean, it isnt completely my fault right? I had a bad day, now im under house arrest. Tessa what the hell is wrong with you. I wish Niall would come running through my door and cuddle with me and tell me it would be okay. Because thats what i wanted him to do. I lost basically my bestfriend last night. He was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Present;

"Tessa! Come here!" 

My mom shouted, i groaned and closed the.notebook. Why was she calling me? Im not going any where anyways. 

"What?" 

I said as i slowly made my way into the kitchen. She smiles brightly at me. 

"I called the police station asking about school, they have tracked the way i drive you and you are allowed in school, and thats it."  

She smiled, i forced a smile out. I hope 

She caught on that it was a fake smile.  

"Yay." 

I said in the most sarcastic voice ever. She gave me a glare, and went on with her self. Mean while i went back upstairs and got ready, today was going to be hell.

----

After i was ready, hair brushed, teeth brushed, and i was dressed, i walked downstairs with my journal and ipod in hand. I hadn't been using my ipod for a while, maybe thats why im so upset lately, i havent been listening to music.  

"Come on Tess!" 

My mom said as she walked through the door and got into her car. My phone started vibrating, i prayed it was Niall. No. It was a number i didnt know.

From 639-668-9808

You going to be in school today, skank?

Emma, it had to be her. Who else would text me, calling me a skank? Oh wait, everyone would. I decided just to ignore it, and everyone else today because i really just wanted to stay home. Once i got into school all eyes were on me, and it wasnt a good reason. I looked down at the ground and started walking at a fast pace. Just before i reached the classroom my books and paper had flown everywhe, i felt liquids slowly drip down my chest and under my shirt. When i looked up from the mess that was created, i saw Emma standing there throwing her arms in the air, probably screaming stuff i didn't want to hear.  

"And finally you are a skank, a stupid slut who gets around. You are so easy. Every one here hates you. Go burn in hell Tessa." 

Was the last thing i heard, i stopped. I froze. The words echoed in my head. "Go burn in hell Tessa.". All i wanted to do was cry, but i stayed strong. 

"Whats this? Your diary?" 

She said as she bent over and picked it up. She smirked, and hung it over my head. She tore out pages.  

"No! Stop!" 

I yelled, she continued to tear out the pages.  

"You bitch! Stop it!" 

I jumped up grabbing my journal from her hands. I picked up my papers, the pages from my journal and books and went into the classroom. I checked to make sure everything was okay. I looked at my journal and felt a tear come out of my eye. I could care less about the coffee stains on my shirt, I just didnt understand, why does she constantly have to be a bitch to me?