Day Nine

Day Nine 3/19/13;

Journal;

Today i got back to school and i am faced to see everyone i didnt like. Emma to be exact. Words don't describe how much i don't like her. I sat up with my mom for a while, we talked about alot, and Niall. She was pretty shocked when i told her that i had been with him, and how he asked me on a date. She also asked how i have been, like with the suicide. Honestly, im doing great. I havent thought about it, wrote about it, or talked about doing it for a few days. And i think that is because of Niall, or all together One Direction. They are the reason im alive today.

Present;

"Tess, come on. You're going to be late!" 

My mom shouted, i grabbed my stuff and ran down the stairs.  

"You ready?" 

She asked me, i shrugged my shoulders. I honestly wasnt to sure if i was ready to go back to hell.  

"You dont have to go." 

My mom added, i dont think im exactly ready to go back to school. I hugged my mom. 

"Thanks mom." 

She hugged me tighter. 

"You're welcome, ill be home around 4." 

I nodded and she left. I walked into my living room and flicked on the tv. I watched Drake and Josh for a few hours, then i got hungry. For breakfasts i decided to cook some eggs and toast. After i finished eating, i walked upstairs and checked twitter. "Hi Tessa, just thinking about you. Have a good day!" Is what Niall sent me, it brought a smile to my face. I missed him and its only been what? Not even a full day? "Hi Niall, i decided i wasnt going to school today. I don't think im ready. See you soon!" I messaged back. I scrolled through my news feed, finding pictures of Niall and I together, i closed my eyes and shut the laptop. I couldnt go on twitter, i knew that i would just see hate, and it would get to me. I decided i would go sing at my piano, when i sat down, i ran my fingers over the keys.  

"There is nothing left,  

I used to cry, 

My conversation has run dry,  

Thats whats going on, 

Nothings fine im torn, 

Im all out of faith,  

This is how i feel, 

Im cold and i am shamed, 

And i am laying naked on the floor, 

Illusion never changed into something real, 

Im wide awake, and i can see the perfect sky is torn, 

You're a little late,  

And im already tor-" 

"You're a good singer." 

I was cut off my the words, of an irish boy. My heart stopped, i continued to face the wall, my fingers frozen in the same place. It couldnt be. It wasnt him. I turned around, and i found Niall standing in the doorway of my room. 

"Niall!" 

I screeched as i ran to him and jumped into his arms. 

"Yeah, im so fangirling, sorry." 

I said, as he slowly parted our hug. He kept his hands at my waist. 

"Suprise." 

He said with a smirk, i didnt know what to say. So i hugged him again.