Day Thirteen

Day Thirteen 3/23/13

Journal;

Niall is still sleeping, he decided to stay with me last night. I slept like a baby, it was probably the most sleep I've gotten in a while. Now that i think about it, yesterday was a good day. All because of Niall. If he wasn't here, I dont think i would be either. Tomorrow i see Mrs. Tomlinson, but she is coming to my house. I get to see the boys tomorrow also, and i get off house arrest in a week. Niall looks adorable while he is sleeping, i just want to go cuddle up next to him again.

Present;

"Tessa! Niall! Breakfast!" 

My mom shouted, she was too lazy to come up here actually and tell us. Although, i probably would have done the same thing. I shook Niall lightly. 

"Niall, want some food?" 

He slowly opened his eyes, and started stretching.  

"No, i want you." 

He said as he grabbed me and pulled me on top of him, i shouted out in laughter because he started to tickle my sides.  

"Niall!" 

I shouted, he just sat there with a smirk. 

"Your food is getting cold!" 

My mom shouted again, Niall stopped tickling me and just looked at me. 

"Im hungry." 

I whined, he finally released me, and we both got up. When we got to the stairs, we tried racing each other down them, it didn't work so well. 

"Niall, are you okay?" 

I asked, as he sat there on the last step. He nodded, and wobbled over to the pancakes my mom had made.  

"Hello!" 

I heard. 

"Hi!" 

I heard another. 

"Hey!" 

I heard again. 

"Hiya!" 

I heard, four voices. I looked up and found the boys all standing in my kitchen. 

"Are you going to eat or not?" 

My mom said with a smile, and with that all the boys were pigging out on my pancakes. I dont like sharing food, but i guess its okay.  

"So Niall." 

Liam said, as he tried finishing his food.  

"We're all going out today, want to come?" 

Liam smiled at him, and Niall looked at me. 

"He asked you, not me." 

I said as I got up and put my dishes in the sink.  

"Yeh, that would be cool." 

The boys all clapped in excitement that Niall was going tonight.  

"We'll stop by later, okay?" 

Liam said, Niall nodded. And the boys were gone. Niall and I sat in silence for a minute. 

"Tess, can i ask you something?" 

I nodded. 

"Can i read your journal?" 

When he asked me that, i wasnt just surprised, i was a bit nervous. My private thoughts. Everything. My life was in that journal. But i trust Niall not to judge me. And thats a big step for me, trusting someone after all i have been through. Im trying to be careful and not get hurt even worse. But since i trust him, i guess it wouldn't be that bad.  

"Yes, you can." 

I finally said, still nervous about the fact that he could get up and leave, just because of how suicidal i sound. As he flipped the pages, i grew nervous. He didn't once make a face at what he read, he just, was himself. When he closed it, he handed it to me, and looked me in the eyes. 

"If you ever need to talk, ill be here." 

He said, he put his hand on my thigh. Suddenly i realized, Niall was my bestfriend, and over the course of the past week or so, i had gained feelings for him. Niall pulled out his phone. 

"Hello?" 

He paused as the person on the other line talked. 

"Oh, okay. Ill be there in a second." 

Niall hung up, and frowned at me. That was my signal thay he would be gone for the rest of the night. 

"I'll stop by tomorrow mornin, okay?" 

He said, still giving me a frown, i nodded with a smile. Niall kissed my cheek, then left. My phone buzzed.

From 639-668-9808;

You think you can hide from me? Rumor has it you're getting pulled out of school. See you tonight skank.

I closed my phone, who was coming to see me tonight? Probably no one i wanted to see.

Journal;

I noticed my twitter app has a lot of notifications, but Niall told me not to go on because of hate. I didn't go on it because i didn't want to be upset. Niall read you earlier, i was nervous, but he didn't judge me. He made no comments, the only thing he said is that he was here if i needed someone to talk to. That made me smile just thinking about it. Right now im just in my room, probably going to just sleep for the rest of the night. Sooo until then, xx.

Present;

I shot up at the sound of my front door getting pounded on. To be honest that was the loudest knock, pound, bang, whatever you'd like to call it, I have ever heard. I pulled myself out of bed, and as i walked towards the stairs, i heard the door swing open. I froze, my heart raced, and i didn't know what, or who would be at my door. I turned around and went back into my room, grabbing my phone, journal, and ipod. I hid in the very back of my closet, behind all my clothes laying there. I pulled out my phone and quickly texted my mom.

To mom;

Someone broke into the house. Im hiding in the closet, help.

I locked my phone, and sat there quietly the only thing i could hear was my breathing and the footsteps to whoever was in my house. My body froze as whoever broke in entered my room. My eyes were locked on the door, hoping it wouldn't open. I felt tears trickling down my cheek, I stopped myself as the door opened slightly. I couldn't tell who it was, then i heard more footsteps. Whoever it was, wasnt alone. The door opened more, and just as they stuck there head in, my phone went off. 

"Shes in here!" 

He screamed, i cried.  

"Come on!" 

He screamed at me as he pulled me out of the closet. I screamed, kicked, yelled, and swung punches. 

"Stop moving!" 

He yelled into my face, i continued to squirm and move. Then, everything went black.

Authors note;

Wattpad updated! And the update is dumb! Ugh! Oh well, anyways you guys really are the best readers EVER. Like i love you all. 5K? Already? Omg, you are all amazing. Okay...

Shoutout... Goes... To...

NiallsOtherHalf ! She was one of my first readers ! Follow her(:

Update tomorrow for you all!

Comment.

Vote.

Read.

Breathe.

Dont cry.

I love you all.

Bye xx