Day Fourteen

Sorry for the previous cliff hanger..... :)

~~~~~~~~

When i was able to see again, i wasnt home. I couldnt move my arms, my legs, and it was hard to breathe. When i looked around, I saw four figures walking towards me, I was hoping it would be the boys, well four of them. But it wasnt, and I knew that already. When they came into sight, I recognized who they were, they were the men that tried to rape me. I felt a sharp, buzzing, pain coming from my ankle, I looked down, remembering that I was under house arrest. The police would be here soon, i hope.  

"We brought you here so we could finish what we started." 

One of them said in a deep voice. I was scared shitless, what they could do to me and get away with it all. I was frightend, I wish Niall didn't go out today. I know that sounds selfish, but in scared, and when he is around, I never feel like that. He walked towards me, then He bent down, so that we could be eye level.  

"You ready to feel good baby?" 

Chills were sent down my spine. I wanted Niall, anyone, someone to save me. The man slightly ran his fingers through my hair, then moved his hands down my sides, and to my hips. 

"Shhh baby, it wont hurt." 

I closed my eyes, i didnt want to hear, see, or even feel it. I felt tears sliding down my cheek as he slowly undid my pants. I started to squirm, move around, but nothing worked. I was being raped.  

"POLICE. Put your hands where I can see them!" 

I couldn't see do to the man on top of me. I still had my eyes closed tightly, I heard voices but couldn't tell who they were. I just wanted to go home. After a minute i felt the guy on top of me, get pulled off. 

"Get off of her." 

I heard someone say, i slowly opened my eyes and found Niall kneeling in front of me. I smiled as he frowned at me. I was scared for life knowingknowing i had been raped. But right now, i was pretty happy due to the fact Niall was here. The tape was pulled off of my wrists, allowing me to move my hands, i then took off the tape from around my ankels. When i was free i jumped into Nialls arms. He hugged me tightly. 

"I won't let this happen again." 

He said softly into my ear. He hugged me tighter, when we parted, i noticed my mom, standing there crying. After also realizing i wasn't wearing any pants, i grabbed my pants and pulled them up. As i walked over to my mom, i was stopped by the police. 

"Excuse me, we have a few questions to ask you." 

My mom and i locked eyes, all i saw in her eyes was hurt.  

"Ma'm?" 

I must have zoned out, i looked back at the cop sitting closely to me. Then got distracted again, i watched the man who raped me get hand cuffed. The look he gave me was dreadful, i was scared for my life. 

"Ill find you." 

He mouthed to me, chills were sent all over my body. 

"Ma'm?" 

I looked back at the cop. 

"Im sorry." 

I mumbled, as i sat up.

"Tell us, what happened?" 

He said, i didnt want to think, talk, or tell anyone. It was embarrassing, and i hated the thought of it. 

"He kidnapped me, and raped me." 

I said, then got up and walked to my mom, hugging her tightly.