"Ugh,Sorry I forgot. Next time I see or talk to Hunter or Steph I'll be sure to ask...Plus I share a car with someone and since you'd have to ride with us I feel I should ask him..." I say turning towards Dean again. He raises his brows at me before closing the gas tank. I try to get back into the car but he silently pushes me softly and points to the other side. I shrug before walking around to the passengers side.

"He...You're sharing a car with a guy. Do you have any idea what you can do in a car?" She asks.

"Ugh you can drive it,Ride in it-"

"I mean what you can do in a car with a guy. Same thing though. You can ride it,Drive it,Put it in reverse for him-" "Aymie you are so nasty!" I laugh. "Look,Why don't you be a nice little girl and ask him. I'll put you on speaker." I smile looking towards him. He smirks and shakes his head at me before putting his seat belt on.

"Hello mystery man whom my sister is sharing a car with. May I ask your name?" She asks sweetly.

"Dea-"

"DEAN FUCKING AMBROSE ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME? SADIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE SHARING A CAR WITH THAT HOT PIECE OF ASS?!" She yells cutting him off. While he breaks into a laughing fit I put my head in my hands. This is why I don't introduce people to her.

"Aymie-"

"Nah it's cool. Don't tell me about the most exciting thing to ever happen to you in your life. You better be glad it ain't Seth. You know I got a thing for that sellout. The shit I would do to him-"

"Girl you are nineteen sit your little behind down somewhere." I huff. "And I'm giving you four seconds to ask what you need to ask before I hang up on you!" I warn. "Alright,Alright. Dean, Titty master,Whatever you prefer to go by. May I please come visit my dearest,Loveliest sister ever? I'd have to ride with you guys which is why I'm asking. Of coarse,You'd be lucky to be graced with the presence of me but my sister insists I ask-"

"Feel free to say she can't join us." I whisper.

"I heard that bitch. If you wanna fight tell me where and when." She laughs. I roll my eyes and grin a little. One thing I've always loved about my sister is her outgoing personality and her ability to always stick up for herself and speak her mind. Sometimes she's a little too much for me,But I love her anyways and I wouldn't change her for the world.

"Anyways,I was speaking to the important one. Dean. May I please come so I can beat my sister's ass?"

"Sure it's fine with me. I'd love to meet you." He chuckles,Obviously amused. I sigh as she squeals loudly. "Yay! Okay,I promise I won't be a problem. I won't speak,I won't be wore-some I won't even twerk. It'll be just like I'm not there." She says.

"Ok...Sounds like bull to me but ok." I smirk. "Now I'm gonna hang up. Bye." I say before hanging up. I look towards Dean and see him still chuckling as he starts the car up. "Your sister is funny. You two don't seem to be very much alike." He states. I frown.

"I mean-I didn't mean that in a bad way. It's just she's loud and you're not." He mumbles. I nod. "Yeah we're polar opposites but we're also just like each other." I shrug. "Hey,Thanks for driving by the way."

"No problem. I always make you drive and I know it's tiring." He shrugs. "Ugh,And I'm sorry. About everything. Like,For ignoring you and everything." He says. "It's okay...You're not mad at me or anything right?" I ask.

"Nope. I'm not. Ugh,About our kiss-"

"The one last night?" I smirk a little as I see his face flush. He obviously didn't know I knew.

"Oh okay,Yeah we'll talk about that one." He mutters before cursing under his breath. "I-Well I didn't know you'd remember. Anyways,I'm sorry about it." "Why? It's not like I didn't...Enjoy it." I mumble. I sigh as I feel my face heat up slightly.