Chapter 24: The note

Start from the beginning

Drake sticks to his word and starts all over again. This time I make sure to count each one at the correct time. I do not feel like adding any more to my poor ass.

By the time drake finishes punishing me, I am in tears. My ass is burning but, he stays firm and handcuffs me back to the bed then looks down at me in his, I'm the boss pose.

Arms crossed, standing tall and eyebrows narrowed. Before he can start bossing me around like he always does, the bedroom door opens and in strolls my other parole officer.

"I'm happy to be your parole officer if you be the naughty little criminal." Cyrus winks.
Oops once again I had spoken out loud. Drake glares at Cyrus before turning back to me.

"Cyrus our little kitten decided to disrespect me again so if you notice her squirming when sitting or that he ass is red. You know why."
I death glare drake and e only smiles back in return.

Out of the two boys Cyrus is the worst by far and he has warned me countless times about being disrespectful to him and drake.

It looks like I will be getting another punishment tonight seeing as he had already warned me last night if he caught me being disrespectful again there would be consequences.

Cyrus storms towards me and grabs my face none to gently before turning my head to look him straight in the eyes.

"I warned you about this last night. When I get back from work you and I will be having a very big talk." He growled.

Yeah there won't be much of a talk. I am so screwed. These boys have never hurt me to the point of no return and, deep down I know that they would never do such a thing but, that doesn't stop them from being strict with me. They are the dominants and I am the submissive.

Since I have been back from my little run away they have been extra strict and restrictive. I am not allowed anywhere near the front door unless I am with one of them or with Andrew.

Yep you heard me right Andrew. The Jackass I stabbed with a pen on my first day of school. Turns out that he too is a werewolf and he has been given the position of my personal bodyguard.

And lets just say he enjoys making my life hell most days. He will purposely make up stuff so that when the boys get home I get punished. Last week he told the boys that I tried to escape and I lost my clothing privileges. I was to be naked at all times unless we had visitors over.

They sure enjoyed that. Me not so much.
Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear. Andrew casually strolls into the room without a care in the world.

Drake and Cyrus growl protectively seeing as I am only wearing a small singlet (tank top) and my underwear. Andrew smirks before raising his hands in surrender and turning around.

"Sorry Guys I didn't expect you to be getting ready to put on a sex show for me. If I knew I would have brought my video camera." He teases.

While his back is turned Cyrus runs around the room grabbing clothes for me t wear. Of course they are the most covering clothes that can possibly be found. They are so lucky that it is cold right now or I would be putting up a fight.

I quickly get changed once I am free of the handcuffs. My happiness is short lived when I feel the cuff go back on my wrist before I am dragged towards Andrew and he takes hold of the other cuff.

"Now be a good girl. You have already gotten yourself into enough trouble today." Drake warns before kissing my head and leaving the room.

Cyrus lingers a little longer before once again forcing me to meet his eyes and giving me a silent warning.