Freedom FINALE

Credit to Scott Cawthon.

Child's POV

I snapped awake as I stood on the show stage. I was at the pizzeria,the damned one where I lost my life. I heard frantic noises, and I went off to investigate. I sauntered through the halls of the place as the noises grew louder, until they were right in my ear.

They were coming from, and I entered it, and what I saw...shocked me.

There he was. The same man that killed me,and my friends,all here. Right in front of me. The room was small and damp, it was my 5 friends, the purple clothed killer,and a broken down golden rabbit.

I stepped through my friends and stood face to face with him. "Wha-no! Go away! I don't want to see you! Go back into those suits you-you scoundrel!" The Purple Man said to me. I smirked and laughed, this could be it. This could be our sweet sweet revenge. And I was loving it.

I approached him and he backed off, he began running around the room as I chased him. He held out his hand as if he were going to block me from getting him. "What's the matter? Scared? That I'm going to end you just as you ended us?" I told him. "Go..away! You're j-just a worthless..dead..c-child. Go back into Freddy Fuckbear! Go AWAY!" He exclaimed again. I laughed at this, he sounded so horrified. I liked every bit of it.

Eventually I got tired of this game and I wanted to catch him, but I had him..well..not at all where I wanted him. He glanced over and his horrified face turned to that same smirk that he wore on that day. He ran for the golden rabbit in the corner and hopped into it. 

We watched in horror as the springs clicked him in, he rose to his feet,snickering every movement and stood up infront of us. Wearing the rabbit suit, Spring Bonnie. He stared down at us and laughed,stuck in the suit. 

"You think you're gonna get me now huh?" He said. "I'm in the suit, protected, and you will never ge-"

Suddenly,the springs contracted. His eyes turned to horror as the spring clicked and blood shot from the suit. His whole body shook as blood leaked from every area of the suit. His grunts and silent screams wanting to escape, trapped in the suit. He slowly shrunk to his knees. We watched in so many emotions. Shock,horror,delight. So much to think.

He crunched in a fetal position and sat there. His eyes were growing weaker. A pool of blood grew around him. He was shaking and grasping for breath. He was dying. The blood kept flowing and he kept shaking until...

He stopped moving. 

He shrunk against a wall and his head drooped to the left. He was dead. We had gotten revenge.

We all smiled with delight. We snickered with pleasure. We had gotten revenge. 

Slowly we began ascending. We all locked hands and closed our eyes, with everlasting smiles. We vanished into thin air, finally being able to rest in peace.

Goodbye, my little ones. May you rest forever in delight and peace.

GOOD ENDING.