Job

Credit to Scott Cawthon

DiD yOu MiSs mE?

Katie's POV

Damn nightmares. They haunt my sleep every night. Bringing back the memories of that place. That was all 10 years ago. I was 24 now. They were opening up Fazbears Fright. By this time, I want nothing to do with that place.

Do I miss my friends from there? Hell yeah. They still haunt me every night. I have a bunch of friends now, I don't have to think about them.

Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Balloon Boy, God damn the list goes on. But that's in the past.

I carefully got out bed and examined my arm, then looked at my stump.

Since the war, my arm was very injured. So they had to cut it in half in a surgery process. So I have a robotic arm on my left arm. Thank goodness I'm right-handed.

I made some pancakes. I ate them while listening to my favorite band, Gorillaz, and watching my favorite show, Agents of SHIELD. After all of that, I got up and walked to the hallway. I was greeted by my roommate Mari. (Achievement unlocked- Breakfast for One 5G- Make yourself some breakfast)

"Hey Mari," I Said.

"Hey Katie, did you eat?" She asked.

"Just finished yeah," I answered.

"Alright, Is there any food left?" She asked.

I nodded. She went for the kitchen. I took a shower and got dressed. I tied my hair up and got on my bike. This damn bike is rusty, but I'm lucky it stil works.

Fazbear's Frights opens in a week. I rode over there to check it out.

I pulled in the lot and saw the building. It looked scary, and frightful. Looked like some Howl-O-Scream bullshit from Busch Gardens.

I saw a poster on there that said..

SECURITY GUARD NEEDED.

All the details were there and everything.

I thought about it, and I concluded that I wanted the job.

I walked in the door and was greeted by a scream and Balloon Boys laughter.

(Achievement unlocked- BB's Little Ditty Returns 5G- Welcome yourself into Fazbear's Fright, with BB)

I walked through the place and examined all the relics from the past locations. I saw Foxys head pinned on the wall, Chicas head on the ground, ETC. All the memories came back. Those were my friends. All dismantled. I wanted to so desperately put them back together and see them again. Just hug them till their endoskeleton parts explode.

(Achievement unlocked-Cheap Cosplay 10G-Examine all the relics)

I saw the office and headed in. I saw the manager that had always been here, Manny Ronero.

He looked at me and was wide eyed. "Katie? Is that you! After all this time, my janitor is back," he said.

"Yeah well, I was here for the security guar-"

"Katie, I know how responsible you are, you're hired, come in tonight at 12:00, glad to see you back," he said.

I shook his hand and left. All that time I thought I wanted nothing to do with this place, but I couldn't hold back.

Looks like I was back at Freddy Fazbears.

Achievement unlocked-You're Hired! 50G

Get hired.