ƒЯƎƎ∂øℳ ρ✞. 1

This should be an interesting chapter

Credit to Scott Cawthon.

Bonnie's POV

I woke to a shocking noise. I looked at Freddy and Chica. They wee standing still. So carefully I stepped offstage.

I began walking until I saw a purple figure in the distance.

"Follow me.." It said.

(Achievement unlocked-Disobey Your Parents 20G-Do what your parents told you not too and follow strangers)

I tilted my head and shrugged. I followed it down narrow hallways until it dissapeared. I saw an open room. I closely walked towards it.

I tried to walk in, but my systems prevented me. My legs seemed to grow stiffer, and my arms couldn't move much. Loud beeping retreated me out of the doorway too the room.

I walked out but heard a loud shriek. I looked back and saw a man in purple running towards me.

He swung his arm at me, and I @$/(%#}@&$¥•%#_>£@&/) EEEEEE-

*cut off*

(Achievement unlocked-Bye Bye Bonnie 10G-Get Bonnie demolished by Purple Guy)

there the scraps of Bonnie lay...

Look at the BB poster Katie...

Do you see it..

"I-

Touch it Katie.... Activate the poster on the wall..

You're the only one who can save them all-......

(Achievement unlocked-Poster Problems 10G-Activate the poster because voices tell you too)

Balloon Boy's POV

I snapped awake in the midst of a blue box. I saw many balloons in the box. Carefully I collected them. I saw an exit door appear. "Alright.. An exit," I said. But then I heard a whisper.

It told me to exit out of the left wall.

I obeyed and jumped the the wall. I hopped out and fell down..

Down....

Down.....

Until I hit ground. The impact left my head ringing. Carefully I got up and looked around. Gray background, crying shadows, etc.

I walked along, and eventually i faded out.

(Achievement unlocked-BB's Dilemma 20G-Investigate the area as BB)

Click the buttons..

Activate the buttons.

Activate....

Mangles POV

I woke up in a pink room. I saw that I was missing most of my Endoskeleton parts. I had to get them back.

I made my way through the place. Kids were trying to tear me apart more, so I dodged them quickly. I collected my parts, until I made it too a path of balloons.

Balloon Boy probably set up this path. I walked along it till I found a cake.

This cake, I sensed its use.

I had it now.

A trapped soul, those kids, haven't been freed. This is what it's for. Now we free those kids.

I saw BB standing there. We exchanged a stare before I dropped the cake in his hands.

"Wha?" He asked.

"Take this to the kid, free him," I said, "I trust you BB," I said again.

He nodded and was off. I waved to him before I was shut out.

(Achievement unlocked- Mangle's Wish 20G- Find your parts and a cake to save a little dead child)

BBs POV

I dropped too another path of balloons. I carefully made my way, making sure not to fall. As I entered a room, I saw him.

The trapped soul. He was crying. He wanted to be free. He was a ghostly white, black eyes and tears, with spiked up hair.

I walked up to him. "Hey there, don't worry, it's time you are free," I said.

I put he cake down. He looked up, eyes wide. He smiled and dissapeared, with the ringing voice, "FrEeDoM,".

Everything began to close in. I tried to run from the closing in walls. I dodged past them but was too late. Back I was too the pizzeria.

"iM FrEe"

(Achievement unlocked-Balloons 100G-Save the first child)