Night 4-Part 2

the 4th game just came out today, full version btw. this means ill be updating this book every night so im not late on the 4th book

here is a quick summary for the 4th book.

Years after Katie's adventures, she marries a man and gives birth to a son. She teaches him about Freddy's and gains an abnormal fear of the long destroyed animatronics. He begins to have nightmares about these creatures as demonic versions roam his house every night. The nightmares cause him to fade through time, and takes place as the victim of the bite, and fill his shoes. Once this nightmare finally ends, Katie and him can move on with their life, but not without a scare first.

-Short summary for The Final Nightmare, the 4th and FINAL installment to the We Remember a Face Like Yours book franchise.

Now lets get on with this ey?

Credit to Scott Cawthon.

Katie's POV

Cornered and helpless. That is all we felt. Trapped with him and his hand high, we felt as if there were nowhere to run. He looked around and saw Golden Freddy, standing. Never knew he stood. Golden Freddy started walking towards him and they stood face-to-face. GF said something I never thought would happen or even be true.

"Spring Bonnie, control yourself."

Springtrap relaxed and fought for control over himself between the man trapped inside him. Springtrap tried and tried, and he did it.

 "Fredbear, I'm sorry"

I and the others were shocked. Golden Freddy was the original, And Springtrap was his partner. Their reunion was short lived however, as Springtrap cracked his head in pain, and began to scream as he usually did. His eyes went red then normal, and he grabbed Golden Freddy at the neck. Shocked, I went to intervene but Springtrap threw me aside. The others tried but to no avail. Then the window smashed and Mangle popped through. She bit down on Springtraps ears and used it as a leash. Springtrap let go at the pain and she used her mouth to throw Springtrap out of the window. Balloon Boy appeared as well.

(Achievement unlocked- Saved By The Balloon 10G- Get saved by the one everyone hates and the broken fox)

"The vents, quick!" He said. Mangle went back to handle Springtrap and we ran towards the vents. We climbed in but Foxy didnt go. "Foxy.. why arent you coming?" I asked. He licked his lips with his snake like tounge and raised his hook and said "I've got a scallywagtrap to attack" He ran off and hopped through the window, jumpscare style. I grinned a bit and kept crawling. We ended up on the other side of the attraction. We could hear springtrap's screams of pain as the two foxes finished him off, for now.

(Achievement unlock-Air Break 20G-Make a break for it through the vents)

Freddy held his head and stared at the arcade game, which had Chica's face on it. "How'd Chica's face get on there?" I asked. Freddy looked up confused, and Chica said, "I dont see my face..?". "Perhaps hallucinations?" The Puppet remarked, with Bonnie agreeing. I shook my head and the image was gone. "The fuck do we do now?" I asked. "I dont know, we are going to have to wai for-"Bonnie was interrupted by a loud crash, and a stumbling Foxy coming our way.

"Foxy, are you alright?" Chica asked. "Clearly hes not alright,"Freddy said. "Im fine, Mangle retreated and Springtrap is running rampant looking for her, we need to split up so Springtrap gets lost. We need a plan though," he said.

"Wait, I think I can get the camera and audio/vent system thing from the office, but I need to go undetected. He cannot see me or I'm definietly fucked." I said.

"Perfect, you go, and we will split up to find shit." Foxy said.

they went to keep planning, which was my cue to start looking going towards the office. I began crawling down the hall, and I saw Springtrap step out into the center of the hall. I quickly hopped into a vent. I watched his gold feet stomp by, meaning I was clear. I hopped out of the vent and tried finding my way. As I turned Springtrap began stomping across. I followed closely behind. He turned around and spread his legs open wide and looked back. I took the chance to use his legs as a tunnel and crawled through them and kept crawling. I looked up and saw the window now, so I kept going. As I began crawling, I saw Springtrap emerge from the vent in the office. I cowered behind the wall and Springtrap stepped out. I covered my head, thinking it was over, but big oaf Springtrap passed right beside me, didn't even notice I was there. I looked up and smiled, and darted into the office. 

(Achievement unlocked-Sneaky Security 50G-Get to the office without Springtrap noticing you)

I found the systems and took them from their hinges. I slipped them in my work pockets and made a break for it. i eventually ran back to them, completely undetected. they emerged from the hiding spot and led me towards the entrance of the attraction. We began planning. We all decided we were going to attack him head on. Our talking was short lived, as we heard stomping growing bigger and bigger.

"Is he coming?" Chica asked. "I think so.." Golden Freddy said. "I wish I could talk to him like the old days.."He said. "I still dont understand the entire thing between you two." Bonnie said. Freddy was going to speak up, but we were interuppted with Springtrap right before us. He was planning to attack but the bells began ringing. Springtrap shut off and went back to his starting place. The phantoms dissapeared, and I was sitting infront of the exit. I darted out of the exit and onto my bike. I ran for home. I had to come back tomorrow. Hopefully though, this wont happen again. We are going to attack springtrap head on next time. I need it to work. 

It must work.

(Achievement unlocked-Springtraps Stare 100G-Complete Night 4 with minor wounds)