Shift

Credit to Scott Cawthon

Katie's POV

It was 12:00 AM, first day. I sat down in a rock hard chair. It didn't seem very spacy in here, and It felt very small and compacted.

I sat back and heard the phone turn on. I was greeted by a very enthusiastic voice.

The phone call went on to talk about how the place was opening soon. Which he was right, it was.

He went on to talk about my job. I guess errors happen during the nights and I needed to keep an eye on the errors. He also talked about Cameras. He went on about all this stuff that I almost fell asleep. He hung up at 4 Am.

(Achievement unlocked-Ring Ring!-50G Listen to a boring, yet informal phone call for 4 hours)

4 AM!

I had 2 more hours to go. I checked the cameras and saw the thing they talked about.

Springtrap.

He was menacingly standing there in the camera. He appeared completely black, since he was dressed in the shadows.

I heard a slight beeping. I checked the log.

Audio error.

Carefully, trying not to do something wrong and mess everything up, I tapped the error. 

(Achievement unlocked-Error Eradication 50G-Fix your first error!)

I was relieved to know I did it right. The audio began rebooting and soon enough it was fixed. I checked the camera and I
Saw a button "Play Audio".

Curiously I tapped the button. It played Balloon Boys laugh. Wrong move.

I heard footsteps getting louder. That thing was attracted to the audio. It knows the audio isn't supposed to play after hours.

(Achievement unlocked-Laugh For Friends 10G-Call your old pal Springtrap over to your office for a playdate!)

I heard a screech and then a flashing red light appeared.

I checked the log and it was a mass error. I had to reboot the entire system. So I did such.

(Achievement unlocked-Fixing The System 50G-Perform your first system reboot!)

After a few minutes it rebooted. I looked at the doorway and saw Freddy, or what was left.

There he was. My best friend, sitting there. Destroyed. Barely anything left of him.

I felt so bad. He was my friend for YEARS, and I saw him right there.

I was gonna look at him closer, but springtrap popped into the doorway.

He snickered a bit, and I quickly turned away. He tried stepping in the office, but the chimes rang.

First shift over.

I packed my stuff and ran.

It wasn't very scary or threatening but I thought I could've been.

I got on my bike and rode home.

I had to prepare for my second day.

(Achievement unlocked-Piece of Cake! 100G-Complete your first shift!)