Night 4

Credit to Scott Cawthon

Katie's POV

I could feel tension from once I sat down. The attraction was such a haunting place during night. The call finished and I was left to tend with Springtrap.

I saw him growing closer to my location. I needed to do what I could, and I used the audio to draw him further from me. Balloon Boy's laughter sent chills down my spine, but it definitely made him more excited. Luckily made him happier then wanting to slaughter me and spread my blood all over the attraction. What a lovely thought.

(Achievement unlocked-Headsprung 10G-Dream about your possible death)

I switched across the camera and saw a large black shadow hanging from the ceiling. I closed my cameras and heard a screaming-gargling noise pierce my ears. I looked through the window and saw Mangle, slowly raise her head to stare at my face. The gargling noise began to stop as she slowly sunk down. The audio noise buzzed, as the audio needed to be rebooted.

(Achievement unlocked-Mean Mangle 50G-Reboot your audio after Mangle screws it all up)

I rebooted it and once I dropped it down, Freddy popped up in my face and caused my vision to go white. I opened my eyes up and the room flashed red. I heard Springtrap's footsteps begin heading my way. I needed to get this shit online!

But, I took way too long. I looked over to my side and he was there. He stared at me, but instead of killing me, he grabbed me. He carried me and I beat on his arms, trying to get him to drop me. He threw me down and prepared to kill me, but fell on his face. Bonnie stood over him and said "Sorry old me, but this shit isnt happening"

(Achievement unlocked- Battle of the Bunnies 20G-Get saved from Springtrap by Phantom Bonnie)

He bought me enough time to run. I ran far and I ran towards the game machine. I met up with Chica and Foxy, but Springtrap appeared behind them. Foxy knew he was behind him and stabbed his hook through his suit. He smiled as if he had won,but his face turned to a shocked disgust. He dug out his claw and was petrified of what was on his claw.

A part of a ribcage.

(Achievement unlocked-Ribtrap 20G-Rip out Springtrap's ribcage)

He threw it down and stood petrified, as if he shot a fucking dog. Freddy took this time to run up behind Springtrap and knock him in the head, causing him to trip and fall. We all ran and had to drag a still-horrified Foxy. Springtrap got up and made chase, but the Puppet appeared out of a corner and grabbed Springtraps face, and slammed it into a wall. The Puppet made escape as an angry Springtrap got up. 

(Achievement unlocked- Team Takedown 50G-Teamwork takes down the golden bunny)

We huddled into the guard room. "Shit, is he up? Where is he at?" Freddy asked. 

"I'm not sure but where's Balloon Boy and Ma-"

The puppet stopped his sentence and looked up. 

We looked up with him and saw Springtrap standing in the doorway, staring down at us menacingly. He rose his hand and said,

"Suprise!"

(Achievement unlocked-Springtrap's Wish 100G-Complete night 4 while being completely surrounded by Springtrap)