Freedom PART 4

Credit to Scott Cawthon.

ITS NEARLY OVERRRRR

Foxy's POV

I snapped awake inside the Cove. I peered my head out and they were all gone from the stage. I stepped out and noticed a Purple Freddy. He wanted me to follow him. 

So I did.

Down corridors which seemed endless, he finally dissapeared. I saw the scraps of the others. Confused, I looked into a door. I approached it but it wouldnt let me through,

I turned around and looked for somewhere else to g-!$%^%$^&^%&&*&^%&^*&^*)(*&%66EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

*cut off*

There the scraps of Foxy lay.

Tap the plushie Katie..

"I-"

Touch it and touch it you must

Then youll see where you will GO...

Shadow Bonnie's POV

Snapped awake in a weird place. This place, I have never seen before? I stood behind two golden figures, and went off the stage.

I looked around and everything started glitching out, and I zoomed through a staticing tunnel and appeared with Balloon Boy.

He was holding a purple balloon and looking through the clouds. I hopped through a wall and fell to a purple world. It had a shadowed tree. I kept walking until I saw a child. I presented him with cake and his eyes lit up. Thats when he vanished, with a ringing cry of "I'm Free"

Everything started vanishing until it was just me

In pitch black.

Tap the marionette katie...

Its right there...

Just...

TOUCH IT....

Third Person POV

A kid walked through a door. He had a mask and a pitch black body. He walked past two kids who had a cake. He kept going until there was one... kid.

He looked as if he was a ghost. The masked kid gave him a cake as his eyes widened. Then... they both dissapeared.

A Freddy mask fell too the floor. A kid laughed happily as the Bonnie mask fell with it. Kids began laughing, as it was signifying as the mask fell the kids were freed. The chica mask fell, then Foxy. Then the Marionettes mask fell, followed by Golden Freddy's.

Then they all...disappeared.