Reunion/Night 3

Credit to Scott Cawthon

Ey, it's been Awhile.

Katie's POV

I returned to the attraction the next night. I settled in the rock hard chair, and began making sure the systems were a-okay.

Around 2 AM, I heard shuffling outside the office while looking at the cameras. I turned the cameras away to see Freddy, limping along the hallway outside of the office, as he collapsed.

(Achievement unlocked-Foolish Freddy 10G-Watch your old bear friend have trouble walking)

I sat paralyzed. I didn't know what thoughts to process. Quickly, I turned the cameras back on.

I heard Springtrap in the vents, but I didn't pay any attention towards it.

But after I put the camera away, he was there.

Springtrap was staring in my face. With a shriek he went in for the kill.

A million thoughts ran around my mind. Was I dying here? From an animatronic?

My life flashed before my eyes....

But nothing happened.

(Achievement unlocked-Springtrap's Scare 50G-Survive Springtrap's kill attempt)

I opened my eyes to see Springtrap looking around the room. I heard Freddy's belly laugh, as I heard shuffling, and Springtrap following the noise. Eventually I picked up on what was happening.

Freddy was screwing with Springtrap.

I wanted to laugh, but I couldn't. I sat there frozen, not sure what to do. Eventually Freddy popped in front of him, spooking him, and causing him to retreat back into the vents. After a period of shuffling, he had gone.

(Achievement unlocked-Funny Freddy 20G- Watch Freddy fool around with Springtrap, and hold in your laughter)

I stood face-to-face with Freddy. He was missing his ear, and he looked very beat up.

I fell into his arms, and he held me close.

He led me to a back room.

There I saw the gang.

Chica,
Foxy,
Bonnie,
Marionette,
Mangle,
Balloon Boy,
And I even saw a beaten up Golden Freddy with them. ((Yes, you can actually see golden Freddy in your office in the far far corner, left corner next to your chair.))

"Don't worry, I'm not evil, that was a possessed me," Golden Freddy said.

He was referring to the incident at the first resteraunt. He was possessed by a vengeful spirit who wanted to destroy the franchise.

"I know Goldie,"

I hugged and greeted all of the animatronics.

"So, are you guys real or...."

"No, we are phantoms. We are the same, but In a ghost form," Bonnie said.

I nodded.

I sat and talked with them. Mangle couldn't really speak, when she tried, it was practically ALL gargle. You could hear her words, but it was hard.

"He's not evil, but troubled, he's possessed by a spirit, and the body is in him, he's just, you know, looking for a way of freedom," Chica told me.

Springtrap had some sort of body/spirit in him. He wanted to be freed from that spirit, but the chance... Wasn't high.

"So what now?" I asked. "Well, ye need to get back to thee work station, don't worry, we won't hurt ye, but we will launch ourrrrr-selves at ye, to distract 'scallywagtrap'," Foxy said.

"All distractions. We will disable your stuff. But Springtrap will NOT get you. We will make sure of that," the Marionette added.

So I said my goodbyes and hurried back to the guard office, trying to be undetected.

I still had to face the dangers of this place, even partly alone..

But at least we are reunited again.

(Achievement unlocked-The Grand Reunion 100G-Reunite with your old friends once again)