Night 2

Credit to Scott Cawthon

Katie's POV

It was the start of the second night. I sat down uncomfortably and waited for 12. Once the bells for 12 rang, I awaited for the phone call. Once it started, the same enthusiastic voice played, saying he found some "ancient relics".

(Achievement unlocked-Nothing New 10G-Listen to a guy ramble on about things you already know about.)

He played the audio and another voice came on. It started giving instructions, they seemed to be instructions on how to put that animatronic suit on. It was weird, and I wasn't even a performer.

Once the audio ended the cAll itself ended.

I pulled up my camera monitor and I saw Foxys head on the wall.

So they turned him into a flashlight on the wall. The more I saw them all destroyed the more I was angry and guilty, because my best friends had been destroyed.

I turned to see Bonnie's head on the ground, and his body laying there too, with no arms or legs. I also saw Chicas head. I kept looking through, but I heard a beeping.

I changed to the log and saw a ventilation error. I quickly fixed it and looked back to camera. After looking through, I went to fix another error.

(Achievement unlocked-Pumping Survival 50G-Fix your first ventilation error!)

I was interrupted by footsteps. I got scared and checked for springtrap, but I saw something else.

Foxy.

There he was. Just standing there. Was he real? His left arm and hook were missing, and I don't know what to think.

Before I could reach out to him, he jumped.

I cowered back as I heard his screech, but my vision went white.

My vision went to normal. I was breathing heavily, and tears were forming in my eyes.

This was all a lie. Everything here was fake, nothing was real... It can't be real.

I fixed the errors Foxy gave me. I looked up and saw Springtrap staring at me.

(Achievement unlocked-Frantic Fox 50G-Get attacked by your pirate pal and reboot the systems he cannoned out)

He slammed his hand on the glass and began shaking.

"let's play... Come on.." He said.

His voice was deep, but sounded like a destroyed robot.

I looked for something to throw at him, but when I looked up, he was gone. I looked to my right and saw...

(Achievement unlocked-Springtrap Target Practice 20G-Attempt to chuck something at Springtrap)

Balloon Boy.

We stared at each other. He looked burnt and destroyed. Like a wooden replica.

He laughed and then jumped at me like Foxy did.

I cowered in fear as he dissapeared.

(Achievement unlocked- Busted BB 20G-Get attacked by your balloon buddy)

I quickly scrambled to fix the errors while being bothered by Springtraps Joker-like laugh.

This practically repeated until the night ended. I scrambled for my stuff and ran.

I didn't want to be here anymore.

(Achievement unlocked- Spooky Session-100G Complete your second shift!)