Freedom pt.3

Credit to Scott Cawthon

Freddys POV

My eyes snapped open and I was still on the stage. I looked around and carefully stepped out. The others weren't on the stage, which wasn't suprising, so I began making my way.

I noticed a purple creature telling me to follow him. He didn't look trustworthy at the least bit, but I followed anyway. He led me down a path and I stopped at a dead end.

I noticed the scraps of all three of them. My eyes widened as their parts lay on the floor, mangled. I saw a door and I went to go through it. My systems started glitching up and it wouldn't allow me to pass. So I turned around.

I heard some quick running, and I turned around to se-!%&^*%*&%^%$###*))))*&^%$$#!#$%^&( EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

(Achievement unlocked-Fairwell Freddy 20G-Get destroyed by Purple Guy as Freddy)

*cut off*

There the scraps of Foxy lay...

Final one broken with the rest... no more play

Press the panels...press them now

"Wha-"

The panels will bring you farther then NOW...

Golden Freddy/Fredbear's POV

My eyes snapped open and I saw kids cheering for me. Springtrap was next to me with his banjo, pleasing the rambunctious crowd.

I was back at Fredbear's..

I felt an itch in my wires that I need to do something. I used my ability to glitch through walls to find myself outside of the room. I saw an exit door and walked towards it, but a sharp and hard nudge in my skeleton told me to go the other way,away from the door.

I fell back through a portal, which led me straight back to where I was. This time, I was someplace new. I jumped ontop of the box, ignoring Springtrap frantically asking what the hell I was doing. I kept jumping until I hit an edge, causing me to fall to a new box.

I peered inside and saw a gray child, hollow black eyes and black tears, resting there restlessly. I went through and noticed I had a cake. I gave him the cake to see if he'd react. His eyes snapped open, and he dissapeared.

I noticed the roof and the walls beginning to cave in. I tried to run off but there was nowhere to go. So I teleported out, and back I was too the diner.

But I heard a screeching voice, ringing loudly the word...

"fReEdOm!!"

Achievement unlocked- Diner Delivery 15G

Deliver a cake to a dead child using Golden Freddy or Fredbear.