➳ Chapter 13 - The fight

The Indominus was much bigger than the T-Rex. Which worried me. What if she can't kill the Indominus? We will all die.

I was covered in blood and sweat. I looked over towards Zach who wouldn't take his eyes off me.
I stared back but soon looked away as we heard a bang. We stood up and the Indominus was standing over the T-Rex.

My eyes landed on Claire who was struggling to get up.

"RUN!" Claire screamed sweat running down her face.

We all stood up and waited for our chance to run.
We all dived behind the rock Claire was hiding behind and Gray hugged Claire tight.
He's going through so much.

"No, no! She's gonna die!" Owen shouted.

I looked at the T-Rex who was still laying on the floor. The Indominus had her foot pressed on her. The T-Rex was helpless.

"We're all gonna die" I whispered to myself.

She opened her mouth wide and made her way down to the T-Rex's head. I tried to shut my eyes but for some reason I couldn't. Everything was silence.

Out of nowhere, I could hear the call from a little friend, Blue.

She came running up to the indominus and jumped. I couldn't help but smile. Blue attacked the Indominus giving time for the T-Rex to get up.

"Come on" Claire pushed us into the direction of the shops. I grabbed hold of Zach's hand and we ran. As we were running, Blue got flung infront of us.
She got up and once again pounced onto the Indominus.

"She's a strong girl" I said to Owen who stood behind me.

"Yeah, she is"

We all stood there and watched as the T-Rex and the raptor worked together to show the Indominus who's in charge.

They seemed to be getting closer and closer to the pool where the mosasaur was in.
With every step the Indominus took back a shiver went down my spine. My eyes were glued and I couldn't move them.

"I'm worried" I whispered.

"Don't be" Owen said back.

The T-Rex looked tired from where I was standing. It looked like she was about to give up. I gulped.

Blue jumped off the Indominus Rex's back, landing beside her.

The T-Rex pushed her and watched as the Indominus fell to the ground. She roared a little struggling to get back up. She was about to get up when the Mosasaur leaped out of the water landing beside the Indominus biting her head. As the Mosasaurs slithered back into the water, she dragged the Indominus with her. And it was over.

Just like that she was gone. Drowning under the water.

I breathed out not realising I was holding my breath. Blue turned to the T-Rex nodding her head.

The T-Rex turned around and walked off. She's a beautiful creature.

Blue turned towards us and looked at Owen. She just stood and stared. If she was human she would probably be smiling at him. She took one last look at us before she turned and ran off.

"Where do you think she's going?" Gray asked.

"Not sure kid" Owen answered rubbing his head.

"We should probably get to safety before we get eating by the T-Rex" I giggled.

"Hmm, good thinking Charlie" Claire laughed. Owen, Claire and Gray all walked forward but Zach pulled me behind.

"What you've done today is incredible. You're so brave. But if you ever died, I don't think I'd be happy with you" He smirked

"Well good thing I'm alive because I'd hate for you to hate me" I smiled and he kissed me on the lips.

It was a nice soft kiss. Just what I needed right now.

"Hey love birds! Move your asses!" We could hear Owen shouting. I laughed and started to walk dragging Zach behind me.

So I have one chapter after this. For some reason I found this chapter hard to write as it's hard to explain how it went in the film. But I'm guessing who ever is reading this has seen the film so... I'll leave you now :)