➳ Chapter 3 - Stuck in a gyrosphere

Okay guys, for this chapter there's going to be a change. In the gyrosphere there's going to be three seats not two.

"Oh my god" Katie and I both said at the same time.

"This line is ridiculous" Katie said to me.

"It can't be that long" I took my place at the back of the line with Katie just behind me.

"I'm already bored" Katie moaned.

"Who's complaining now?" I grinned at her.

"Oh whatever. This better not take long"
*
*
*
We had been waiting in line for half an hour. We were both half asleep dying from the heat that surrounded us. The man at the front came up to us.

"Hey girls we have a problem"

"Which is?" Katie asked getting up from the fence she was sitting on.

"The only way we can have you both go at the same time is if you split up into different gyrosphere's if that's okay?"

"What? We waited half an hour here! We are not splitting up" I shouted at the man.

"I'm sorry, it's either you go in separate or wait another ten minutes"

"There's no way I'm waiting another ten minutes Charlie" Katie turned to me.

"Ugh fine!" Katie walked off to one gyrosphere and I went the other direction to the other.

"Please put your seatbelt on and I am very sorry for the problem" The man said opening the door for me to get in.

"Well, this ride better not be crap or I will come and find you" I sat down and turned to see who I was put into this horrible small hamster ball with. No. Way.

"You're Charlotte aren't you?" The little boy shouted.

"Yeah, and you're Gray" I couldn't believe it. I was in a ball with the cute guy from the boat. I could make this work.

"This is my brother Zach" Gray pointed to the boy in the middle. He gave me a small smile

"Hi, I'm Charlotte" I smiled back. He didn't say anything back to me.
I've never felt so awkward in my life. The ball started moving and Jimmy Fallon came up on the screen talking bout safety. Ignoring it, Gray looked past his brother.

"So Charlotte, what's your favourite dinosaur?" Gray asked.

"Call me Charlie, and it has to be an Ankylosaurus"

"That's a good choice!" Gray said. He turned back to the glass and looked out.

"Where are all the dinosaurs?" Gray asked sounding sad.

"Probably hiding from you" Zach said.

"Yeah, well I don't care" Gray crossed his arms. We turned a corner and saw the most beautiful creatures on earth.

"This is amazing" Gray said his mouth gaping open.

"It is" Zach said in return. The hamster ball was quiet as we were all looking at the dinosaurs roaming around us.

We were all cut out of the fantasy by a women's voice.

"This ride is now closed. Please make your way to the nearest exit"

I turned to the boys. Gray looked sad. I could see Zach cared about him.

"Look, Aunt Claire gave us VIP passes! We can stay a little longer" Zach smiled at Gray and he smiled back. Honestly, I don't like this idea.

"Maybe we should go back" I said. Not wanting to leave Katie on her own.

"No you're with us" Zach smiled at me "come on" Zach pushed on the handle causing the gyrosphere to go faster. The dinosaurs started to run beside us. Okay, this was amazing.
*
*
*
We came across a fence which had been broken down. It looked just the right size for the gyrosphere to go through.

"What do you think knocked it down?" I asked.

"No idea" Zach replied "let's go down there" He went forward.

"You're gonna get us lost" I said trying not to sound too harsh.

"As long as we are together I'm sure we'll be fine" He winked at me. Did he just flirt with me? I'm not stopping him.