Plan B -P86-

(Soap)
"Scarab! Wake up!" I pleaded her, but she was gone. Her head fell to teh ground as she slipped into uncontiousness.
A bullet wizzed by my ear and I looked up to see that the men form teh safe house were swarming out with guns. Gonzalo exclaimed, "¡Mierda! Their coming! We need to move, NOW!"
I was quick and I picked her up bridal style, her head dangled lightly over the nook of my arm as I ran. Gonzalo was swift to follow.
Price was right inside a house, gripping his rifle and looking out the window, waiting for the tangos to come in his sight. I laid Scarab down again a wall and Gonzalo crouched nearby, helping Price with picking off enemies.
A moment later, Lefty, and Heatstroke came rushing in. But no Hawk. I peaked up to see the woman bolting down, a detonator in hand, and bullets were whipping past her as she dodged them. As she came closer I could hear her swearing through her teeth. As she turn and ducked behind us she flopped down and pressed the detonator. Outside a few enemies flew forward from teh impact, but some proceeded.
"Aw shit, really?" She cursed realizing that the explotion didn't kill as many as she had hoped. "That was my last C4! Russian fuckers and their invisiblity!"
"Coronel Marchell! We're in a bit of a situtation! We could really use some assist here!" I shouted into the comm.
"Roger, Bravo-6. We're sending an exact team now. ETA fifthteen minutes." The man replied.
"We'll be dead before then!" Price protested. "Do you think that you can get here faster?"
"Negitive, heavy traffic, we'll see what we can do."
"The useless wanker!" Ghost snapped angrily.
I looked down to Scarab, she still sat limply, her eyes closed.
"Captain? What's happening over ther? We see a lot of heat near your position!" That voice, Roach! What the hell? I told him to get back to the compound! Why was he still here? Was Bikini and Termite too?
"Roach, I told you get the hell outta here!" I barked.
"I know, sir!" His british accent more provenant as he shouted back. "But we ran into a snag! We have to take a longer route back!"
"Bloody hell you bugger," Ghost yelled at him through the comm. "Since you're still around, we could use some help here!"
"Ghost? Are you asking me to dive head first into concrete or something?" I knew his medafor ment that Ghost was asking him to do something risky.
"Move it you wanker!" Ghost snapped. "We're east of your position in the Village Reflections!"
I didn't truly notice which place we ran into, but now that I looked around, I saw that their were chairs and mirrior along the wall. Obviously the pour owner would have to worry about repairs to the windows of his hair dressing place. I could feel sorry for him if it weren't for the fact that we were being attacked by Russians.
"What's the statious on that evact? We're being torn up here!" I questioned with fury at the Coronel for taking his grand old time getting here.
"There's traffic! We're trying to get through!" He answered. "ETA is in ten!"
Within a few minutes a truck swerved down the road, the lunitic driver being Roach. He stopped the car and he and the others flew out and towards us. But in an instant, Bikini and Termite were shot and dropped to the ground. Roach bolted straight and and looked out, "Shite! We can't do five meters without being turned to cheese!"
I remembered that my gun had a grenade launcher, I got up to teh window and said a bit jokingly before firing, "See you all in hell!" The first one brought four men flying and crashing to the pavement.
"Bloody nice shooting." Ghost commented.
We all heard a thud and I looked back to see Gonzalo grip his arm, "¡Hijo de puta! I'm hit!"
Hawk turned and pried his fingers off, "I'll see what I can do." He took out some bandages and begun to wrap out his wound with much haste. When she finished, she told him, "Actident prone much?"
"Vete a la mierda, I bet you were shot before." He hissed and picked up his discarded Mini Ozies. Shooting like a maniac at the approtching mercinaries.
I returned to Scarab. Lightly patting her face in desperation to wake her up from her haze. We all needed to move, and fast!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Alright, so this chapter was quick to write. My writersblock is slowly dissapearing.

AWESOME ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so Gonzalo said, ¡Mierda! (meaning Shit!), ¡Hijo de puta! (meaning Son of a bitch!), and lastly, Vete a la mierda (mean Go to hell). Spainish brought to you by Ladnir. Oha nd Hawk is also her character too.