Plan B -P62-

Driving was long, especially when all you hear is back and forth argueing between father and son. Price at least didn't swerve off the road. But I was ready incase he did. Then he parked the car on the side of the road, grumbling swears as he walked outside into the snow. He pulled out a cell phone and slammed the door. And I watched him dial a number and put the resever to his ear.

(Martha)
It was all my fault. Marchell running away, dearest John dying. I should have said no! But my stupidity and too nice to argue additute brought me to this! Worried sick about the last thing I have left. my only son, and I loathed the fact he looked so much like his father. It only pained me more everytime I saw him.
The phone rung and I picked up the receiver, "'Ello?"
"Martha, it's me, John."
"No," I muttered. "No it can't be, John died five years ago! Hang up before I call the police!"
"No it's really me, Martha!"
"Then prove it!" I said venomously.
"Martha, I know you know it's me_"
"Prove it," I seethed in anger at the imposter.
"Our first kiss was on a warm summer night on a moon lit bridge over the lake. And you told me that you didn't want to fall in love. You said that it would only lead to heart break."
"Who are you?" I snapped. "Why torture an old woman who is suffering as it is?"
"Martha, it is me. I swear! Why would I lie to you, my own wife?"
"You're not John!" i yelled angerly. "Not get off the phone!"
"When we were at a camp as kids we met on a stone by the same lake we had our first kiss on. And we were gonna kiss there but we both agreed on it being too ocward! So we both promised not to kiss anyone until we do. I kept my promise, and so did you!"
No one else could know that, it was a secret what had happened then. I didn't say a word. "J-John?"
"So now you catch on."
"Where are you? Is Marchell with you? Are you alright? What happened?"
"I'm on the highway to Manchester now. Yes Marchell is with me, and we're fine. The Russians had taken me prisoner five years ago. And I thought I'd never see my family again. Actually I didn't think I'd see the light of day again either."
"I never thought I'd ever hear your voice again, or ever be able to see you either. I just can't wait for you to come home." I near cheered. My lost husband is coming home! Yes, it's as if god had answered the same prayer I had said every night since his disapearence!
"Alright, well I have to go, I'll see you soon."
"No wait can't you stay on just a little longer?" I pleaded.
"I'm sorry but I pulled over to talk, but I promise I'll be home soon. I'm just maybe ten minutes away."
"Alright, I'll see you soo_" Then I was pulled back from the phone by the shoulder. A man with a ski mask and goggles hit me upside the head and I fell over. "John hurry! Theres a man at the house!" But he cut the phone line and kicked me in the ribcage, causing me to lose the air in my lungs with an 'oofph'.

(Price)
"Alright, I'll see you soo... John, hurry! There's a man at the hou_" Was the very last thing I heard before the other end was cut off.
"Martha? Martha!" I yelled into the cell, with some dying hope she would answer. And I shoved the phone in my pocket and jumped back in the drivers seat, going full speed down the highway. Every sinario going through my head.
"Easy now, dad! COuld you slow down?" Marchell requested.
"NO time for that boy!" I snapped. "We have to get to your mom, now!"
"What's the fire?" Ghost asked from the back.
"Someone came at Martha's house! I need to make sure she's alright!" I explained without much thought other then to drve faster.
Within a matter of three minutes I pulled up at my house. I could already sense something was wrong, dredfully wrong. I could see the window smashed open, the lights out. I went straight through the door and inside. Everything near what I remember it as, except the fact that there was boken glass bottles and orn news papers everywhere. On the counter was the phone, the line was cut and the disconnected receiver on the floor.
"Uh sir, you might wanna take a look at this." Ghost said as he opened the closet door. Inside laid Martha! Battered, bloody, and knocked out.
I swooped in and scooped her up, she gently opened her eyes and moaned. But as her eyes settled on me she showed much releif, she touched my facial hair covered cheek and sighed, "I can't believe I'm seeing you after so long. I am now complete once more..."
"Martha, stay with me here." I begged now taking note that I was going misty eyed.
"I love you, so much." She weakly smiled, then hissed in pain. I could see all the bullet wounds she had sustained. My hands stained crimson with her blood. Then she lightly thumped my head, like she always did everytime I did something stupid. "Don't you foret that, JOhn."
"Don't you talk like that, sweetheart. You'll be fine." I reassured.
"I am truely complete again," She repeated once more as she let go of her last breath. And she fell limp in my arms. And I heard those last words in my head again, 'I am truely completely again.' Tears burned my eyes and rolled down my face as I looked at her emotionless face and glassy eyes that stared off to nothing. I shut her eyelids and laid her neatly on the floor before punching the wall crying.
"Oh my god," Scarab said under her breath. "I'm so sorry, Price. I even begin to imagine how hard this is for_"
"Will you shut the blood hell up!" I screamed at her angerly, she looked taken back. "I don't need you sympathy! SO just leave me the fuck alone!"
She stepped backwards with hands up in defence, "Hey, why are you yelling at me? I didn't kill your wife!"
"Just leave," I snapped. I didn't want her breathing down my neck about every last little thing.
"You know what? FIne! I'll go!" She agrees with equal rage. "But when you come run over to admit your wrong, don't expect to find me!" ANd she left.
Soap looked from me to the door in which Scarab stomped out off, but he didn't say anything to me, he just whispered something to Ghost and went out after Scarab.

(Scarab)
If Price felt so strongly that I was worthless, then fine! He can cry about his dead wife without me! I kicked through the snow in the woods, seething with anger, rage, hatred, all directed at that one person. I was only trying to asure him that it'd be alright, but instead I wind up with him tearing my head off!
THen my thoughts were inturupted by the thumping sound of helicopter blades against the wind. I looked up to see that a little bird hovered nearby, a rope dropped and down slid four troops. I thought for a long moment on what to do, then ducked behind a tree. As they came closer, I could idenify that they were Russian. What's that tell you?
I looked at them, all in ski masks and goggles, bulky winter artic chamofladge coats. Then one stopped and started to come my way, I hoped to god that he wouldn't look behind the tree and see me. But sadly he did, and I was tazed. Seriously, not fun. I was practically stunned on the ground, and one kicked my head, goodnight world!

(SOap)
Scarab's not too hard to follow, just go by the tracks she leaves. But I stopped cold when I saw that two men were dragged in her in a helicopter. I needed to tell the others, then before I turned, something came around my neck and pulled me back, and something sent electricity to course through my body. When I was relased I saw two other men. Both talking in Russian, "'Good, now we just get him to Makarov.'"
"'Right, and the girl too. But what about the others?'"
"'We'll get them later, just get these two restrained first.'"
"Dah," The second said as he took hold of my arms and draged me ot the helicopter. As I was laid down he smacked a rifle to my head, I too was out.

(Ghost)
The Captain and Scarab had been gone for five minutes, not that I was worried. I just kind of wished I could tag along so I wouldn't have to listen to Price throw a fit about his wife. But if I didn't then there would be choause. Well a lot more of it anyways.
We had to brave he tantrum, and finally he was just sobbing. I debated with myself whether I should try to help him or not. And so sat on the chair not far from him. "Price, I so sorry about her. I know what it's like to lose someone you love. And don't forget, Scarab did too. She was only trying to help."
"I know I over reacted," He replied in a near shakey whisper. "But I was just mad. I thought that I could just scream and my problems would go away. I'm sorry."
"It's alright," I sighed. "Soap's, just trying to find her right now. I'm sure that if you just apoligize, she'll understand."
"You're right." Price grumbled. Then next thing we know, the other windows break open and maybe fifthteen troops came jumping in. We were easily dispatched, kinda humiliating actually. But it was SURPRIZE!!! I don't fall THAT easily!
And we were taken away, to a helicopter. All of us were stunned, and I ket shifting in and out of countiousness. Inside I saw them, Soap was knocked out and leaning against the wall all tied up. Scarab was on her side, also out, hands bound behind her back. Ankles tied. All of us were the same way, tied and passed out. Well I was barely staying up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Lots of POVs. Sorry it took me a while to post a new chapter, I had writers block. Well I was writing, bu I was way a head of it all, so I needed to fill the space and then came this. ANd I have one last chapter I can use to finish the gap.

Yeah we see Price's wife, finally. I was misty eyed typing this. So sorry for him. He yelled at Scarab, so Soap isn't too pleased.