Plan B -P2-

We followed Soap, who stormed out first. It seemed kinda stupid to over react about one little undercover mission that took a turn for the worst. But one thing was surtain, they needed to get out of the area before the body is discovered. Everyone jumped into the vans, Meat driving the first and Scarecrow in the second. I went in the first and sat in the back next to Ghost and Soap, Roach was riding shot gun and Royce sat in the seat right behind Meat, and held a map studying it. Ozone sat in the very last availble seat behind Roach.
Meat started the van and got driving while the other vehicle followed behind us. Roach turned in his seat to face me and asked, "So Scarab was he a good kisser?"
Ghost bumped my shoulder playfully as I blushed in the dim light. What creeped me out was the guy wasn't that bad, just was impatient and freaking crazy. I didn't want to be madeout with. I shook me head and sighed glaring at Roach, "No." I lied, "I didn't enjoy any of it. And frankly, I was glad Soap slit the guy's throat."
Ghost grumbled flatly, "Although we were specifically told NOT to kill him." He crossed his arms and slumped in his seat.
This time I mimiced Ghost and nudged him, "Lighten up Ghost. He diserved to die anyways."
"But still," Ghost mumbled which was muffled by his mask. "He was needed alive."
I looked down at my hands which were rested nicely on my lap, he didn't know what it felt like. It'd be weird if he did. So I sighed and joked, "Tell you what, Ghost, next time you can dress up like a whore and try to convince the person to come with you so that we can interrogate him."
If it weren't for his sunglasses I could have sworen his eye twitched in disturbence trying to visualize the sinario, but he muttered something else so low I couldn't make out what he said. Something about rape I thought.
The car ride was going to be a couple of hours, I looked to the clock, it neared elevan at night, and the calm quiet of the van seemed like the best time to take advantage of getting some sleep. So I laid my head back and drifted off.

Scarab just went limp for a bit, she seemed so peaceful for once. I on the other hand was still worked up about this Alexander guy touching her. She was like the little sister I never had. Was it wrong to think of her that way yet like her in another way? Yes I liked her, call it a crush I didn't care. She was the only girl here, and I was sure the other guy agreed with me unless they were going after a clueless Roach.
I knew her pretty well, we had a tendence to get in long conversations when it was just supost to be a simple question. But what did it matter? She probably had a boyfriend.
Meat made a sharp turn to the left causing the sleep Scarab to shift from her position and on my shoulder. Ghost glanced at me curiously about this for a moment, but quickly took interest in something else. Because of the undercover mission she wasn't wearing her normal mask and beanie, just her deicately shaped face and light brown hair. She wasn't even the typical woman, she was stronger.
Meat again made another left turn and Scarab continued to slip past my shoulder to the point where her head was nuzzled into my neck. At first a chill ran up my spine, and I heard her groan in comfort. I looked at the clock, a full twenty minutes passed. So I brought an arm around her, once again I got a wayward stare from Ghost. I'm pretty sure theat behind the sunglasses he was somewhat jelous. But he turned to look at Royce who was trying to show the map to Roach.
For a long while Scarab sat limply leaning against me, then Meat turned to a parking lot and stopped the van at a hotel. I sighed and nudged Scarab lightly to wake her up.

Something that felt like a five pound weight lightly fell down on me shoulder and shook me around slightly. I groaned for a moment and snuggled into whatever it was I was sitting against. Then the heavy object shook me around once more and Soap's Scottish accent rang out in me ear, "Scarab we're at the hotel. You can sleep when we get in the room."
I drowsily openned my eyes and noticed what I was leaned against was actually Soap's chest. I stiffly sat up blushing a deep shade of scarlette red. Roach was openning the car door and stepping on the pavement. So I let Soap get out before me then I stumped out. Something caught my foot on getting out and I tripped only to be caught by my Captain, which only added to the embarrassment. I found out the seat next to the door had tripped me, so I got myself out and stood up, Soap could see my face tinted pink and chuckled, "Clumsy much?"
"Uh yeah," I chocked, I liked him and it felt stupid to be making myself look so clutzy. And I rushed after the others so Soap couldn't see my face flush any farther. Heatstroke glanced at my redden cheeks she cocked her head and stared for a moment, I knew what she was about to ask and just before the words pasted her lips and told, "Don't ask."
Everyone split up and entered their rooms, I was staring with Heatstroke, consitering we didn't want thinks to get crazy. We entered to see two queen sized bed with fluffy marroon comforters, beach sand colored walls, and a tan carpet. I took claim of the bed closer to the bathroom, and tossed my bag to the floor. After today's events all I really needed was a good shower and some sleep.
So after I was cleaned up I sat on the bed in my pants, tank top, and socks. I had thrown my boots to a corner and Heatstroke had just come out of the shower and face planted on her bed. She said something but it was muffled by the comforter, then she lifted her head and moved the stray hairs from her face and sighed, "So what was up with the whole blushing?"
I looked at her and shook her head, I figured she'd ask sooner or later. So it explained about me falling asleep and the movement of the car made me wind up against Soap's chest. And how I tripped out of the car and he caught me. Heatstroke was holding back her laughter and I exclaimed, "It's not that funny!"
She was restraining herself and she choked out, "Yah I'm sorry."
Soon I pulled myself under the covers and drifted off to sleep again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yah I know. Kinda stupid... But the next part with be a helova lot better. And yes I know there are like, a million spelling errors, but I try. And yes this was such and EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!