Plan B -P77-

I came to the rec room and sat on the recliner. My life was crumbling down, being dead was one thing, but having a mental disorder? This was just too much I could handle
I was alone, or so I thought, because I heard a voice say from behind, "Sorry about this." And I was hit upside the head causing me to go to one side and bang my head on the endtable. You can guess that it hurts, but I was also knocked out. How I was getting tired of this.

(Soap)
Gonzalo sighed when he was sure that his blow to the head was enough to send Scarab off to uncontiousness. He straightened her up and Ghost came in with, get this, one of those freaking mind probes! "Uh, Gonzalo? What are you planning to do with that?"
"See what else Shepard could've done to her." He answered and attached one of the prongs to her forehead and the line to the TV.
We all gathered to watch what would come up. Gonzalo poked through, just going farther back. Just as he was nearing me and Scarab's affair, I took it and said, "Uh Shepard's way farther back than this!" And skipped past it. Although I gained odd glares from everyone.
"Why what was there?" Price asked.
"It's nothing." I told him.
"Soap?" Price dropped an eyebrow. "What are you hiding?"
"It was... just a weird dream she had told me about. Said she got it after the drug dealer mission." I lied.
"Well if it's anything phycolodgical, then we should see it," Gonzalo insisted.
"Don't," I told him. But it was too late, he went back to the part where we were making out. The screen was black, and I figured Scarab's eyes were closed at the time, but the sound was able to be heard. A barely audible sound of our lips working. I semi blushed.
"There isn't really anything here!" Gonzalo said and started to fast forward a little to find what I was talking about. And it came to him stopping at one point, Scarab and I were naked on the floor, and she was actually looking at my chest. We were just getting our breath back, but none of us were talking at all yet. "What the_"
And finally on the screen we all could hear my voice ask, "You alright?"
Scarab's view looked up at my face, and I blushed even dark of a scarlette. I probably wouldn't hear the end of this for a while. Ghost and Heatstroke were already laughing. But it took Gonzalo and Price a few extra moments to process this, Gonzalo finally said, "You and Scarab actually... had sex?"
I felt my cheeks get hotter, it wasn't really me to blush at all, but this was embarrassing for them to find out about it. But before I could say anything, Scarab's voice on screen said, "Yeah, it was fun."
They saw me kiss her on the cheek and say, "I wonder what time it is." This was only gonna get worse as it goes, wouldn't it?
"I'll check," She told me on the screen and we saw her bare arm reach other me to a pile of discarded clothes, picking up her watch. We saw the time as a few minutes before four and she said, "It's about four. But consitering the mission a few hours ago they won't be up for a while."
"Well thank god," I on the screen said. I sunk lower in my seat. But we all continued to watch, "I thought that someone would come in and see us naked."
"Yeah," She agreed. "I think it would mentally scar Roach for life. Well seeing you anyways. He'd probably be turned on by a nude woman."
Roach was in the room watching, and we saw him as he started to laugh. But everyone turned their attention back to the screen. And heard me say on screen, "Unless he's gay." Then I made a face in the memory. "And I don't think I look THAT bad."
I am NOT gay!" Roach claimed. "I seriously am not!"
"Good point," Scarab semi giggled. "But in a way he can be very clueless. I don't know with him sometimes."
"And I'm not clueless either!" Roach shouted at the screen, as if it would hear him.
Me on screen cheek Scarab's cheek again. I wanted to leave so they wouldn't make fun about this. "We'd better get dressed," I said on screen. "Price gets up pretty damn early."
"Alright," She agreed and reached for her bra on the floor. Her vision showed that she glanced at me when I was grabbed my boxers.
"Can we just skip this?" I groaned growing more embarrassed by the minute. Not only did these guys see me in an incredibly sappy moment, but they also see my manparts. UGHHH!!!! Could someone, anyone, PLEASE shoot me?
It took a minute for us in the memory to get dressed, and we could see that. Along with Scarab's shirt being pulled over her head. I in the clip wrapped my arms around her, and she asked dumbly, "So does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend?"
"I thought we were already that," I on screen said. And we could hear my breathing in her ear or something. We heard me kiss her again and say, "It's fine."
I facepalmed in real life and said, "Okay, there's nothing interesting from there! You can go ahead now!"
"No I wanna see what else happened while we were asleep!" Gonzalo protested. "This was in MY safehouse, remember? I have the right to know what was going on."
"I wonder if everyone's still asleep." She paused a moment. "You wanna check?"
"Sure," I replied on screen and was yet again visible. The vision moved down the hall and opened the boys room.
Some of us were laughing at the positions we were sleeping in, in fact Nikolai was mostly staring at Roach and his foghorn snore, "I told you that you snore loud!" Ghost said pointing at the screen. "This proves it!"
We reached Heatstrokes room and she on the screen had a wizeass grin, during the conversation Price snorted, "You knew they had sex, and didn't tell us?"
"I promised not to."
"Sure," I rolled my eyes. "And yet you off and tell Ghost."
"Alright what else happened?" Gonzalo asked as he watched the video and saw us heading towards he and his men's room. Some of us was kinda chucking about how he was shivering, that place was, well, warm! And there Gonzalo was, freezing his ass off. The vision watched as Scarab's hands grabbed a blanket from the corner and lightly threw it over Gonzalo, causing him to settle in his sleep. The Gonzalo who was with us now looked down at Scarab and patted her shoulder, "Such a kind soul."

Soon we were at a point where it was during Makarov's brainwashing her. I had thought Heatstroke and Nikolai got ALL the imformation on Makarov's methods. And I had thought Ghost and I got ALL the methods as well. But there was one thing we missed, one thing that was important to it all.
He somehow sparked all of these memories of Scarab's past, and linked them to triggers. I guess this was in case if he were to ever lose control of her, this would insure him that she would be mentally tortured forever. But this still didn't explain the moment she thought Nikolai was Shepard with a gun. Maybe that was just her being paranoid, or she was seriously freaked out and for a moment, thought she saw him. It only truely took was Nikolai talking to get her to go back to normal.
"This explains it all," I said slowly. "We should see if there's a way to reverse it. Gonzalo do you see a bypass around it?"
"I'm looking, just give me a few minutes." He was poking through and we saw it all on the TV, Ghost used this as a way to instruct him on getting through. "Wait, here's why it didn't turn up when you guys probed her back in Siberia!"
The TV filled with static then cleared up a little but the image was mostly blocked away. Ghost pondered this a moment and then noted, "Strange, it's almost like this was blocked. It's the same way one would block channels on the TV to keep kids from seeing them. It's pretty much the same, but we just can't tune into a memory."
"And there's a way of getting by the blocks." I mentioned. "Maybe the same way."
Ghost took the probe and worked on it for a long moment, "What's weird is his pin number. It's the same date that Scarab's dad had 'died'." He made airquotes around 'died'.
"Wait remember what Makarov said," I pushed in. "That he just faked the death. This was the start of his creating a super weapon! An important date to him, it makes sense."
"Good point," Ghost sighed as he weaved through it. "I sure if that if I just undo the triggers, she should be back to normal. Or normalish anyways."
"Then do it," I told him. Ghost worked his magic and within moments the triggers were stopped, I didn't know if Scarab would be sane, but without the triggers, she'd be much calmer then before.
Ghost pulled the probe off her forehead and then said with curiously, "I wonder, what would happen if we saw Tav's view on the sex thing."
"Don't you even dare!" I hissed. "You aren't coming near my head!"
"I was just joking," Ghost claimed defencively. Then there was a topic change, he looked down at Scarab as she still was on the recliner, "Let's get her back to the bunk hall."
So we worked on that, with a quick pull we had her arms over our shoulders and Ghost and I started to drag her back to the bunk hall. Inside was Hawk, she glanced at us and asked, "What happened to Scarab this time?"
"It's a pretty long story," I sighed as I laid her down on her bunk.
"Uh okay then," She shugged and turned back to rubix cube she was holding. Honestly, I don't know anyone is able to finish those. I've tried, but it always ends in it being even more scrambled.
So me and Ghost left to let Scarab rest. I figured that we might have a new mission coming up, so I was prepared for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yup, now most of the Task FOrce know about Scarab and SOap's like sex enocunter. Their reactions to seeing it was funny. I swear, Gonzalo won't look at Scarab the same way again.