"Fine I promise on our friendship." She says we use to do that when we we're little.

"Look Stiles didnt ask me yet and if I get to set you up your going with Stiles, ha I made you promise on our friendship now you have to go with Stiles." I Say smiling knowing I won that one.

"Ugh fine, but i get to pick your date." She says smiling, i nod.

"You have to go with Cole Andrews." Lydia says. Ugh she would pick someone on the lacrosse team, she wanted me to date him cause he was Oh so hot, Cole is nice he is in my French class we are partners in history, so why not now all I need to do is tell Stiles great.

"Okay guys we can go." Allison says walking out of no where.

"Okay." We mutter and walk to Allison's car. We take Lydia home first, then Allison takes me home when we're in my drive way, we see Jackson's car.

"Why is Jackson here?" She ask.

I groan. "I forgot I had tutoring with Jackson, thanks al later." I say hoping out and running in my house to my room I open it was to see Jackson on my bed.

"Where have you been Shay?" Jackson says.

"Out." I state. "Jackson I texted you our tutoring is over, I told you we can't be friends what your doing to Lydia is wrong and bullying Scott about being a wolf is even more cruel." I say crossing my arms.

"Shay come on I need this... wait you knew about Scott?" Jackson says I nod. "Hmmm okay."

"Yea will you leave now." I say.

"Ugh Shay please I need you to help, i need you in my life please just help." Jackson pleads i roll my eyes and give in.

"Fine." Jackson smiles and hugs. Me, we study for about 2 house Till we finish, as Jackson leaves Stiles and Scott walk in.

"Oh hey...." I didn't finish as Scott picks me up and takes me downstairs and out to the car, while Stiles grabbed my shoes and jacket, wow starting to feel like deja vu.

"Guys why I wanted to go to sleep." I say crossing my arms.

"Shay not now, look peter took my mom on a date!" Scott says as stiles drives into town.

"Whoa, whoa wait what this guys has problems and obviously no boundaries." I say. "Okay wait why did I have to come?" I ask.

"Oh cause well you can connect and find them." Stiles says I shake my head.

"No I can't when your with him I can't see anything, I asked my mom about this, she said it was because eves created alphas, and when we did Alphas used there powers to make sure an Eve couldn't control them espically cause I'm not in his pack , she said technically im in Scott's." I say as Scott groans.

"Great how am I..." Scott doesn't finish as I cut him off.

"Scott isn't that them I'm the car next to us." I point.

"Stiles follow them." Stiles nods and turns the way they do, they park and Stiles doesn't stop going to the car.

"Um stile." I say before he hits them not to hard but enough.

"Oh, are you kidding me, Stiles!" Melissa yells stiles and I hopped out.

"Oh my god Mrs. McCall?" I say.

"Yes." She says calmly.

"Wow, this is... this is just crazy. What a coincidence, huh?" Stiles says spazing a little great.

"Ha ha... a coincidence." She says sarcastically.

"I mean... I do not know what happened. You guys just came out of nowhere." Stiles says.

Melissa looks like she lost her patiens. "Came out of nowhere! We were parked on the side of the road, Stiles."

"I'm sorry Melissa stile tends to not notice things." I say smiling she gives me a short smile on return only to glare back at stiles.

"Yes but how crazy is that? I mean, we should probably call the cops, you know, do like an accident report thing." Stiles says.

Peter walks forward and speaks up. "I don't think that's necessary."

"Are you sure? I think Shay is feeling a little whiplash." Stiles says putting a hand on my forehead as I slap it away, he is an idiot.

"Whiplash? You hit us!" Melissa yells.

"I don't know there's something definitely wrong with her neck, has it always been this long?" Stiles ask me, wait is my neck un-noramlly long, I grab me neck, and go check stiles mirror only to see Scott gone, after stiles comes back we get in the car as he drives me home.

"So he was gone when you got there." He asked for the billionth time.

"Yes stiles he was gone, when I went to see if I had a long un-normal neck." I say stiles nods.

"Okay, well will you go to formal with me?" Stiles ask.

"Uh, stiles I...uh.. can't." I say messing with my fingers.

"Wait why... Oh God your breaking up with me." He says panicking.

"Stiles no... Oh god no, I just happen to have volunteered you to go with Lydia." I say.

He stops the car, this time most likely giving me whiplash. "You what." He say.

"Oh thanks babe I'm fine, me neck isn't broken." I say sarcastically.

"Oh Shay I'm sorry, it's just I didn't wanna go with Lydia I wanted to go with you." Stiles says, as he drives again. I grab his hand.

"Stiles I'll be there, just not with you okay, Lydia picked me out a date.. but Stiles Lydia needs someone to stay with her it's to dangerous espically sense Scott isn't going, okay. I promise after a couple songs we will dance together at least once." He pulls up to my house.

He sighs. "Fine okay, but I wanna dance with you at least once... wait how do you know scotts not going and who did Lydia set you up with?" Stiles ask.

"Tats obvious he is failing coaches class and two others Stiles. And on the other question Um... you know..... ColeAndwersTheBoyOnTheLocrosseTeam." I say really fast.

Stiles makes a face as if he was thinking till it turned into realization. "No, nope never shay your not going."

"Stiles its not like i want to and besides he hasn't asked me yet." I say shrugging.

"No...I..." I cut Stiles off by giving him a kiss and pulling away.

"Stiles we're dropping this, we have school tomorrow and I'm tired, love you goodnight." I say hopping out the Jeep, as I get to my door I start to have a bad feeling espically about the dance.