EPILOGUE

THE FINAL CHAPTER. IT'S DONE. I'M FINISHED! THE END.

Blue's POV

Today was the day I was leaving Gotham forever. I couldn't stay here. I need to leave. I had been staying at Wayne Manor for a while, getting over it. You can never really get over a death like that so I should say learning to live with the loss. I blamed Bruce at first, then I realised if I had been there maybe I could have stopped it. But it doesn't matter who I blamed it still wouldn't bring him back. I was leaving for Metropolis in and hour. I would miss this place, it was a beautiful manor. Bruce and Dodger had been the rocks I've needed and Dodger was leaving with me. It was a beautiful day when I finally made my way down to the cemetary. 

Here Lies Rebbeca Dawes. Beloved sister and friend. 

 Dad always used to tell me about her. She would have been my mother, said I reminded him a lot of her. I knelt down and I could feel the tears flowing freely. 

"I promise I will make a better life dad. I will get out of this city and make good. I will start a family in the right way and tell them all of there grandad. Who would have loved them just the way they are." I took in a shaky breath. "I love you daddy." I put my head in my hands and cried. 

"I thought I would find you here." A voice said from behind me. I looked to see Bruce there under the tree that dad found me under.

"I thought I said I needed to be alone." I whispered. Bruce came over to me and put an arm around me. 

"We all think we need to be alone Amelia. But you need us right now. Everybody needs a friend." He said. I smiled. 

"What do you want B-man." I asked jokingly.

"Two things. 1) Dodgers waiting for you in the car. 2) You know your always welcome here." I pulled him into a hug and he returned it. 

"Goodbye Batman." I smiled.

"Bye Ring-Leader." I laughed and wiped the tears away. I walked around to the front and got in the car.

"You ready?" Dodger asked taking my hand. I squeezed it and smiled.

"As I'll ever be." Goodbye Amelia Napier. Hello, Jessica Wayne. It was nice knowing you Gotham.