Meeting Amelia Napier

You know you have those times where you just sit back and think about your life? I'm having one of those moments right now. 

My name is Amelia Napier. I have golden blonde hair and bluey green eyes. I live with my father when he's not in Arkham and when he is I have to resist slapping Harley because she hates me and never fails to tell me when my dad is around. I'm a daddies girl and I'm his little princess. Harley knows he will love me more than he will ever do her and that makes her angry. I was also in love with boy wonder. Yes, Robin. Well I didn't know it was Robin. He didn't know I was Ringleader. When we found out, we clashed and we were over. After that I learned not to care about what people think. I told people I was his daughter and they started to back off and leave me alone. I went back to my old friends and they welcomed me with opened arms with out so much of an 'I told you so'. And now I'm returning to Gotham high with a smile on my face and a gun in my bag. It's my senior year and I am going to be one of the people that is never forgotten. 

I sighed and came out of my closet. Today I opted for wearing black skinny jeans, purple T shirt, black boots and a black leather jacket with my blonde hair in a ponytail. I ran downstairs and grabbed my schoolbag from where I left it and went into the kitchen. 

"Mornin Puddin!" Harley called from the kitchen. What the hell is she in a good mood for?

"Whatever!" I sighed back grabbing some toast.

"Don't sound to happy to see me." A voice said from the doorway. I looked up and grinned.

"DADDY!" I screamed running into his arms. He laughed and hugged me back.

"How are you princess? Looking forward to school." My dad chuckled.

"You're so funny dad. How was Arkham?" I said sarcastically. He gave me the 'shut up' look and I didn't push him.

"I have Dent and Crane coming over tonight." He said to Harley.

"Another heist?" I asked. He nodded.

"You better be off to school." He grinned at me. I groaned and kissed him on the forhead.

"See you tonight." I said running out of the door. I saw Chace was already waiting for me in the car with Tammy. Chace Dent was Harvey Dents son and my best guy friend. He had his fathers blonde hair but his mothers brown eyes. Tammy Kyle was the daughter of Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne, not that he knew. She is my best friend and Chace's girl. She has her mothers black hair but her fathers blue eyes. I climbed in the car. 

"Hey JJ!" Tammy yelled. JJ as in Joker Junior was her nickname for me.

"Hey kitty! How are you?" I yelled back.

"I don't want to go back to that hell hole." She sighed sadly.

"We all have to go back sometime. Aint that right Napier?" Dent said to me. 

"Just think we will be saying it about the Asylum at the end of this year." I giggled phsycotically.

"Your just like your father." Tammy pouted. She didn't like my dad for some reason.

"Get over it." I sighed. Pretty soon we were outside Gotham High. We got out of the car and I squinted as I looked up to the school. I heard gasps and whispers behind me.

"Come on, back to Crazy lane." Dent said throwing an arm around my shoulder and pulling me toward to the building. I looked to my left and saw Tim was staring at me. Well more like glaring at me. I looked down and told myself not to cry, I missed him. With him I felt normal, for a short time.

"Ignore him." Chace said whispered to me in my ear and I turned to go to my locker. Chace, Tammy and I all had a locker together with the rest of the 'Junior Crazies '. There was Chace, Tammy, Me, Poppy, Ivy's little girl, Vicky, Jervis' little girl, Fergal, Jonathons boy and Ethan, Riddlers kid. We were all seniors. I put my books in my lockers and slammed it shut. 

"Whats up Amelia?" Poppy said leaning next to me. She looked just like her mother. 

"A crazy little thing called love." I murmmered before laughing hysterically. Dent smiled slightly and Ethan shook his head at me. "

"Em we have a visitor!" Vicky shouted to me. I stopped laughing and saw Tim Drake stood at the end of our hallway. I glared and walked up to him slowly.

"What. Do. You. Want?" I spat at him. He glared back.

"Delivery." He said shortly pushing the scared red headed girl forward. Ethan stepped forward and growled at him.

"What what you do to her." He snapped before putting his arm around the young girl. That must be Emily, his younger sister. I turned to Ethan.

"Put her in Dodgers locker." I said simply. He nodded then softly dragged Emily away. I turned back to Tim.

"You dropped her off now leave." I said before turning away, before I did he grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Senior assembly. Don't miss it." He said before dropping my arm and walking away.  I turned to the gang who was staring at me. Chace looked at me and shook his head.

"You heard him. Lets make our presence known." He smiled evilly and it made me laugh. Lets make it a great start to the new year.