Daddies little princess.

The girls night was a huge succsess.. we were planning to carry it on throughout the day but our parents had a mass breakout at Arkham so we all went home to spend time with them. As soon as dad came home he shut himself in his office, I knew not to disturb him but apparently Harley didn't get the message. I was laid on my bed trying to do homework when I heard heavy footsteps in the room next to me and the door open. The heavy footsteps came to rest outside of my door and then a light knock. 
"Amelia? Sweetheart?" Dad said softly. I got up and opened the door to my smiling father.
"Yes Daddy?" I asked. He obviously came out of his cave for a good reason. His smiling face looked around my room and then he turned his green eyes to me.
"I need your help sweetie. I don't want to drag Harley on this job with me, she's nothing but a pain in my ass. You have the same skills she has. I figured it would be some good Daddy-Daughter time, I missed you." He said gruffly. I smiled and gave my dad a hug.
"I missed you too daddy. What do you need help with?" I asked. He smiled and nodded to the door. I followed him into the office where I see he was looking over plans for Gotham's art museum. I shot him a questioning look and he laughed.
"Well I see your confused. Um. But you see, even though I have no attraction to money. I need it to take care of you" He said with exaggerated movements. I tilted my head.
"I still don't see what this has to do with the museum." I said sitting down. He grabbed a newspaper and put it in front of me. The article caught my eyes. A new gem recently came into the posession of the curator of the museum, said to attract thousands of visitors. I looked at the picture of the gem and it looked quite a hefty size.
"This is what we're after?" I said pointing to the picture. He nodded then licked his bottom lip.
"Tadaa." He sang puttin out his jazz hands. He was in Joker mode now.
"How are we getting in?" I asked skimming over his plans.
"Well through the main enterance of course." 

-------LATER THAT NIGHT--------

This has to be one of the most stupid plans I have ever come across. I was sat on top of the memorail statue in front of Gotham museum while one of my dads goons sorted out the security.
"Come on Ring-Leader! Smile for daddy!" Dad said looking up at me.
"I'll smile once I have that nice diamond in our living room." I said to him. He laughed.
"Your just like your mother, you remind me of her sometimes." Dad sighed. I looked down at him and smiled. My dad rarely told me of my mother, it was a treat when he did.
"Your mother was as crazy as they came, but she never admitted it. It was a very attractive quality. I loved her very much." I know she wasn't my real mother, she would have been if she was alive now though. Harley wouldn't have been in our lives. 
"Boss its ready." The goon in the clowne masked coughed out. I jumped down from the statue and grabbed my whip.
"Come on sweetie, lets go get the rent." Dad joked as he held out his arm for me. I took it and he lead me to deeper inside the museum. We came to the main hall. There it was, the key to our wealth for the next year.
"According to Goon 1 the security is off right?" I asked dad. He giggled and nodded, looking at some other artifacts on display. I walked over to the Gem case and pressed a hand to it, I was wearing leather gloves so prints didn't get on it. Something didn't look right to me.
"What are you waiting for? Get it out and load it up." My father said to Goon 1 and Goon 2
"No wait!" I said holding my hand up. I looked around the case at the gem and saw a small incision made on the case. I took my blade and put it in the small incision and the back panel fell off into the ground. 
"I KNEW IT!" I screamed just as the alarm went off. Someone was here before us and took the damn jewel.
"Its a fake." I said to my dad. He took my hand and we began to run. The doors shut on us before we could make it out of there.
"Damn it!" I cried as Bat freak came out of no where grabbing my dad. Boy blunder grabbed me from behind.
"You fell for our trap, hook line and sinker." Bat freak said to my dad. He looked over at me. "Now it's time to find out who your accomplice is." He reached a hand towards my mask and my dad laughed.
"Bat man! What do you think you are doing?" He said pointing a gun to Batman's face. "You never take an eye of the enemy." As soon as he said that I threw my head back and hit Robin square in the nose. I twirled around and grabbed my whip. I used it as leverage to get onto the lighting area. I put a light on Batman and he covered his eyes. He ran and came onto the lighting platform with me.  He through a punch which I dodged and the fight went on. My dad was handling boy blunder down below.
"Who are you?" Batman yelled at me, going to grab me. I twirled out of the way, making sure my whip hit him in the face.
"Wouldn't you like to know." I smirked. He kicked his leg out and I jumped, just missing it.
"Who are you!" He bellowed again.
"You sound like a broked record." I spat. He grabbed my neck and brought me up to his face.
"Who are you?" He asked me again. I kicked him in the stomach and broke free.
"It's always the same question with you." I said grabbing my whip. I punched him in the face.
"Who are you?" I threw a punch again.
"Why are you doing this?" I kicked him in the groin.
"Do you know your father is a phsycopath?" My whip curled around his neck and made him choke. I was too absorbed with the bat that I didn't notice what was going on down below me. I jumped hearing the gun shot and turned around, letting my whip fall to the ground. Batman kicked my legs out from underneath me and I fell with it.  I landed on the ground with a 'THUD' and the last thing I heard before I blacked out was my dad shouting my name.