BONUS CHAPTER

THIS TAKES PLACE BEFORE THEY END UP IN ARKHAM CITY. THE WAY I UPLOAD MY CHAPTERS IS WEIRD I KNOW BUT THIS IS SOMETHING I'VE HAD IN MY HEAD FOR A WHILE. THIS IS ABOUT HUSH AND BLUE, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THERE RELATIONSHIP WAS TO BE MORE THAN 'JUST FRIENDS'. GIVEN THAT SHE IS YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE HIS DAUGHTER, SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT BE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS. THIS IN NO WAY CONNECTS TO FUTURE STORY LINE SO FEEL FREE TO SKIP. IF YOU WANT ANY MORE ROMANCE SHOTS WRITING ABOUT ANY OF THE VILLAINS, COMMENT! I WILL DO WHAT YOU WISH ;)  

Song for this: Victoria Justice- Cheer me up.  

Enjoy!

I sighed and put my dish in the sink. It was about noon and that in thought was bringing me down. I just wanted to go to my spot, a place where I can think of things. But I can't just walk around in broad daylight considering I was a wanted criminal. Another thing bringing me down was the fact I hadn't seen Tommy all day. Yes we are a couple and that does gross a couple of people out. All I have to say about it is fuck you! You don't know what he's done for me. I sighed again and looked out of my kitchen window. I turned on the radio and smiled as the familiar song came on. 

'You get me out of my seat. It's like I've been in bed for a week.'  

I gasped as I was suddenly spun around into familiar arms. I smiled as I looked into familiar green eyes. Tommy smelled like home, god I've missed that smell.  

"Miss me Blue?" He chuckled softly as he began spinning us around the kitchen, dancing to the song.  

"Anyone would think your going soft Hush." I smirked.  

"Can't have that." He leaned down and whispered in my ear.  

"God forbid Thomas Elliot would be seen as a softy."  

"If anyone would find out Miss Blue, I am holding you personally responsible." I laughed.  

"What are you gonna do? Punish me?" I taunted. He stopped spinning me and looked me dead in the eye.  

"If that's what you want." I lost my breath at the intensity of his green eyes. He laughed and put his lips on mine. I eagerly kissed back. I didn't care what anyone else said. He was MY Thomas Elliot, he was in love with ME. I would kill anyone that got in our way.