No Man Left Behind

Blue's POV

I rushed into his arms and I felt a smile grace his face. 
"I've missed you so much!" I exclaimed.
"I missed you too. What's with the blue hair?" He asked picking up a strand.
"BLUE!" A voice shouted from behind me. I whipped around to see Hush struggling against two of my dads goons. I suddenly got angry. My hands started to glow.
"Blue?" Fergus asked looking confused. I shook my head and went over there. 
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!" I screeched. Dad looked at me funny. 
"But.. Amelia... this man took you from me." He said waving his arms.
"I know daddy, he is the only one that can get me out of this place." I said looking around. I turned back around to the goons. 
"You have 5 seconds to get off him." I smiled at them. 
"Or what?" He sneered.
"You wanna end up like your friend over there?" I asked. He looked over to the hole in the wall then let Hush down. I helped him back up.
"You okay?" I asked.
"Feeling a little abused. You okay Blue?" He asked looking me over.
"A little betrayed." I said facing my dad. He was about to retort when another goon comes in.
"Do you grow these things!" I cried throwing my hands up.  
"Batman's been sighted." The goon said. I looked  at Hush with worried eyes as my dad was dancing around with glee.
"Mini scarecrow you lead him here. Goon 1, get my needle. HARLEY!" He was giving out orders left right and center. I held onto Hush's hand for dear life, I don't know how I knew, I just knew something was going to go wrong. My dad looked at me and then my entwined hand. 
"Get your hands off my daughter." He spat at Hush while grabbing me. "The only reason your alive now is because your going to look after her." Dad said and then looked at me. He kissed the top of my head and put his knife in my hand.
"I want you to do everything Hush says. We'll talk after. Look after the knife for me." I nodded at his urgent voice.
"I love you daddy." I said.
"I love you too my princess." And with that I was pulled away from my father. I didn't know it was going to be the last time.