Well, Shit.

We didn't go back to school until the next week. By 'we' I mean mainly our senior group, minus Ethan who wanted to protect Emily. And Poppy who wanted to be with Ethan. My dad got chucked into Arkham again and the last thing I heard about it was they were after Harley. Good she can spend a few days in the funny farm that will shut her up. The next day at school I wore my long sleeved black jumper that came just over my knuckles. My black jean shorts with leggings tucked under them and my black knee length boots with purple striped knee length socks just poking out. I climbed out of Dents car and immediately in the arms of Vicky. 

"God we missed you last week. Heard you bashed boy blunder in big time." She said excitedly. As soon as she mentioned Tim I turned to face where he was standing and he had a blonde wrapped around him. He looked a bit worse for wear.

"Gave it to him good an proper." I said before blowing a big bubble with my gum and popping it. I walked into the school and everyone was cowering in fear. I smiled at them and they cringed. I walked to my locker and saw that someone had scribbled PHSYCO on it in big bold writing. Cute. I smirked at their work and cocked my head. I'll leave it for now and they will just get more cocky. Then I can put them down like the dogs they are.

"Want me to find out who did it?" Ethan said leaning up against my locker.

"You mean the great Ethan Nygma doesn't already know?!" I asked in fake shock. He slammed his hand on my locker and leaned in close.

"Watch yourself clowne." He spat before walking away. I tutted.

"You better keep that anger in check." I laughed. I never took our arguments serious because they never were. We would argue then forget about it. No problem. I heard the bell go and stalked off to English.

"Whats up Ames? Not looking forward to lesson?" Crow said throwing an arm around me.

"Not really. I feel tired already." I said knowing he would know what I meant.

"Don't worry darl. She aint got nothing on you." He said walking into the English lesson. 

"Mr Crane would you like your grammar correcting." The teacher asked in a snooty tone.

"Would you like that stick removed from your arse?" He replied making me snort with laughter. Tim looked at me disgusted.

"Very attractive." He said sarcastically. Before I could say anything back Crow leaned forward and kissed me on my cheek.

"I know she is." He said before glaring at Tim. I blushed and looked down at my desk. Why the hell would he do that? The teacher cleared her throat and we got into the lesson. By the middle of the lesson I was fed up with seeing Tim all over this new blonde. Tammy threw pieces of eraser at them which made me giggle. I sighed and looked at Fergus. He nodded toward the door and I nodded in agreement. We poked Tammy and nodded toward the door who also nodded in agreement. We picked up our stuff and headed out the door. I could here the teacher yelling at us to come back but we kept walking. I text Poppy and Vicky to meet us and we went to collect Chace and Ethan from Chemistry. We looked into their window and saw Chace pouring some Chemical into this kids hair and Ethan laughing so hard he nearly fell off the chair. We knocked on the window and waved for them to come out. Pretty soon it was the whole gang by the cars. 

"What are we out of lesson for?" Poppy asked while filing her nails.

"Because I got bored." I sighed. Vicky was sat on the bonnet of Ethans car reading Alice In Wonderland. Poppy was leaning against Fergus' bike filing her nails while the rest of us where in the back of Chace's truck just chilling.

"What are we meant to do now?" Tammy asked playing with Chace's hair.

"Wanna break our dads out of Arkham?" Vicky asked Ethan.

"Why not?" He sighed. "Poppy, wanna come? I heard they have your mother." He said. She thought about it and nodded.

"Sure why not?" He smiled at her and they waved by too us.

"Tammy want to go for a meal? Make up for last week." Chace asked.

"Okay." She smirked. Well they are going for more than a meal.

"Come on Fergus. We can go back to mine and get drunk." I said. Fergus smiled at me. 

"Alright. Get on." He said climbing on the bike. I looked at Tammy.

"Use protection." We both said at the same time making the boys laugh. Pretty soon we were riding through the streets of Gothem. 

I walked in and sighed. 

"You here that Fergie boy?" I asked putting a hand up my ear.

"No." He said simply.

"Exactly aint it lovely." I smiled and walked up to my room and pulled out my stash.

"Wow quiet a selection you have there Ames." Fergus said picking up the whiskey.

"I know. Let's get started." I said cracking it open and taking a swig.

2 hours was all it took for us to get drunk.

"Hello I am Amelia Napier and I am a lightweight." I slurred laughing. Fergus stood up next.

"My name is Fergus Crane and I am a lightweight!" He slurred. We both laughed and I drank what was left of the Amareto and cracked open a bottle of wine.

"Fergus can I ask you something?" I asked seriously. He looked at me and nodded.

"Do you think I'm unappealing?" I asked. He looked at me a second before blinking.

"Now, I am trying to word this right." He said with exaggerated movements. "No." I looked at him confused.

"Don't give me that look Amelia. You're bloody gorgeous and you know it. I mean, not to sound like a pervert but the dreams I've had about you." He trailed off and his eyes went wide. I smiled at him and crawled onto his lap. I don't know whether it was the alcohol or the fact he has been so caring to me but something made me want to do this. 

"What kind of dreams?" I asked innocently. He smirked at me, sobering up a little.

"You know the kind, miss Napier." He said slyly. Putting his hand on my bare thigh. I sucked in a breathe and kissed the bottom of his neck.

"Tell me." I whispered. He was breathing evilly now.

"Well they start off like this and end with you screaming my name." He smirked and rolled us over so he was on top. I could feel his very hard friend against me and it made me moan. 

"Are you all talk and no action." I teased and he smirked leaning down. His deep blue eyes locked on mine and just as his lips were about to meet mine I woke up.

"Good morning!" Fergus said sarcastically, sat on the metal stairs I had leading up to the roof.

"Fuck you." I said holding my head. "What happened last night?" I asked him.

"We had 2 bottles of whiskey before we fell asleep. I woke up half an hour ago and decided to clean the place up." He looked so happy. I smiled at him and walked over. I kissed him on the forehead.

"Thank you." I said looking into his eyes before I went into the bathroom to clean myself up.  I sighed and leaned against the door. I just had a dirty dream about my best friend and I liked it. Well, shit.