6 Months Later

Six months later....................................

Blue sat at the top of Wayne Enterprise. It was her favourite place in all of Gotham because she could come here to think. Not that she couldn't at home but she could think here without having Hush give her stupid little tasks to do or one of his mindless goons staring at her. Don't get her wrong. She was thankful to Hush for everything, she didn't remember anything other than waking up in Hush's lair. From what he told her he saved her, someone was after her because of her powers he said. She didn't know what they were exactly, whenever she got angry her hands would glow blue with a fire that destroyed everything else around her apart from her and Hush. Her blue hair glowed when it happened and so did her violet eyes earning her nickname 'Blue' from the goons and eventually Hush. She sighed and stood up, she needed to get back. The lair was a short walk away so it didn't take to long for her to get back. Hush knew she was back the minute he heard the door slam.  

"BLUE!" He shouted at the top of his voice. He came out of his office into the entrance area were she stood looking at him amusedly. To say this girl hadn't got under his skin would be a lie. Whatever relationship they had at the moment, as fucked up as it was, it would stick.  

"Where the hell have you been?" He growled. 

"Out." She said simply. This would happen every time she went out to think, he would get pissy, they would throw insults maybe a few punches (but nothing serious) and then they would be fine again. It happened.  

"Out where?" Hush gritted his teeth in annoyance.  

"Outside?" She questioned sarcastically before plopping herself down on the ratty sofa.  

"Oh your so funny! While you were 'out' I was working hard planning for the next heist!" He all bit screamed at her.  

"Cool story bro, really changed my life." Blue said sarcastically wiggling on the sofa trying to get comfortable. Hush was glad her eyes were closed because he really didn't need her seeing the smile he had from that comment.  

"Either do some work or get to bed. You make the place look untidy!" He screamed at her when he walked away.  

"The place is already untidy! I give it character!" She screamed back. Hush grimaced, he left a part of the bandage back at the hospital 6 months ago so that they would know it was him that took her. He didn't plan for the toxin to give her the kinda powers she had but of course, like the brilliant master mind he was, he worked out his plan for his advantage. He really didn't think the Batman could stop him on this one. Hush had done everything perfectly. When she was first admitted into the hospital he threatened her doctor, he needed the doctor to put her in an induced Colma and blame it on the shock of losing the 'baby'. There was no baby, that was just for his enjoyment. With the whole of the hospital under his control he could do what he wanted and he wanted to take Amelia. The amnesia was new though, he didn't expect that. But it still worked everything out to his advantage. Batman and Robin was going crazy looking for her and the villain family of allies they seemed to have created was dispersing. Breaking off to form their own search. Hush laughed evilly. Let the games begin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Authors Note:)

Hello Batman fans! 

How are you all on this fine evening? I like it when you comment on my chapters... gives me a warm feeling inside. :3 

Enjoy this one! Let me know what you guys think??