Starting the year with a bang!

The class of students on Gotham High was split into two. The normals and the crazies. That's the way the staff and students liked it and that was the way it was going to stay. When they called for a whole year Assembly the different classes get treated differently. Normals were welcomed back to school with smile on the staffs faces and promises of a good future. Crazies get welcomed back with metal detectors and angry guards. Amelia Napier smirked as she got searched by the guards. The headmistress looking over everything. 

"Hey sharpie! Tell these guards to watch where he puts his hands would yah!" She screamed at the older looking woman with a stern face.

"Hey watch where you put your hands Buddy!" Tammy Kyle screamed at the same man when she was up for the searching.  One by one the crazies came up, got searched and sat down nobody noticed the three guys were missing because nobody cared. Principle Sharpe came up to the podium and cleared her throat to silence the stream of endless chatter. 

"Welcome to another year at Gotham High. Your last year." She saw  Amelia and Tammy snickering from the back row but chose to ignore it. 

"As always we expect big results from students this year and we hope you get into the college of your choice."

"BIG results sharpie? You won't get them from Tim Drake. Poor Boy." Amelia shouted making the entire back row burst out laughing. Tim Drake glared at the subject from his seat with a red face. Sharpe ignored the future convict and continued with her speech.

"As always there are rules for this year. No anti social behavior. Violence of any kind to anybody at this school will not be tolerated." She said mainly looking at the back row where Victoria Tetch was giving her an innocent smile. "And also please avoid the far east corridor to avoid any injuries."

"In other words. Be on our turf and we will slit your throat."  Tammy shouted from the back.

"Tammy you sounded so ghetto then." Poppy said disgusted.

"She was just making a point." Vicky shrugged. Sharpe was loosing her patients, quickly.

"Enough girls. Let Sharpie continue shall we?" Amelia said stopping the bickering. Sharpe narrowed her eyes.

"What are you planning Napier?" She asked, forgetting she was in front of the whole senior year. Her brother had trouble with the Joker and she will be damned if she let his daughter get to her.

"Oh. Just wanting to start this year off with a BANG!" She yelled jumping out of the seat and laughing psychotically. Sharpe nodded to the guards who got up from their post to calm things down but by then it was to late. The guards fell down with a thump as the smiling Ethan Nygma was there in a suit familiar to his fathers and his cane in hand.

"Sorry I'm late. What did I miss?" He asked smiling evilly. Amelia nodded to him and he nodded back as Poppy came to stand by his side in pride. Sharpe was loosing it. 

"Enough! Enough!" She screamed. Suddenly her worst fears came to life. She looked behind her and saw a scarecrow. Unlike his dad, Fergus preferred just to watch. Nothing fears a person more than silence. He took of his mask and smiled as Amelia came bounding to him.

"MWAH!" He blushed as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks Crow, she was doing my head in." She said grabbing his arm.

"No problem." He murmured.

"Come on lets go play." She said excitedly. Pulling him away. Tim Drake watched the two with anger. He knew he should be trying to control this chaos around him but he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. The Jokers daughter with Scarecrows son. It should be a match made in heaven but to him it was hell. He shouldn't care about her, she lied to him over and over again and he was played like a mug. But it still hurt to see them together. Oh Bruce would laugh at him now. That's what you get for falling in love with a criminal. He looked towards her again and was filled with rage as she laughed with Fergus while spraying an unsespecting cheerleader. He sighed and  decided it was time to sort this chaos out. He spotted Chace Dent with a gun pointed at a jock and his fathers lucky coin in hand and thought that he better start there. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: 

Guys I would really appreciate it if you vote, comment and Fan to show  you want me to carry this one :) Ta muchly

Bethany <3