Remembering

Not every action goes without consequence. We weren't around to see ours however, we ran out of there before we could have been caught. Fair enough they knew it was us but this 'Program' they are holding at the school for letting 'Under privileged' kids have a good shot at life gives them a good sum of money. But we need to complete all school years until they receive said sum of money, so they won't kick us till we kill someone. Thank god Tim stopped Dent before he could flip that damn coin. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I flipped the page of my photo book and smiled sadly. This was the page I dedicated to Tim and I. We were together for a year. Of course I would feel something for him. I looked at the photo of him and I at the park, we had just gone to the movies for our third date and he decided it would be a good idea to take me to the park for a very romantic surprise. 

I giggled as he spun me around in circles. 

"Tim what are you doing?" I asked sweetly. He laughed and twirled my hair around his finger. 

"You are absolutely beautiful you know that?" He said pulling me closer. I blushed and looked down. He laughed and pulled me forward. Smiling so hard his dimples were showing.

" Where are you taking me?" I asked. He just chuckled then lead me to a picnic basket ready and waiting under the tree. 

"Tim." I said breathlessly. He smiled and kissed me softly. He pulled out a slice of cake from the basket and sat down, patting the space next to him. I laughed and sat down next to him. 

"Angel slice for my very own Angel." He smirked when I blushed. I ate the slice smiling.

"I've been thinking." He began.

"Dangerous pass time that." I joked. He laughed and nudged me teasingly.

"As I was saying. I quite like you." He smiled at me.

"I like you too." I said back. Blushing.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I laughed and nodded.

"Of course." He smiled and kissed me. I felt on top of the world.

 I came out of my trance when I heard someone come into my room. Fergus looked at me with sad eyes and slowly took the photo book away from me. I sniffed and wiped the tears from my eyes. 

"I'm sorry--" I began but he shook his head stopping me.

"I'ts okay. You need to let this all go." He pulled me into a hug and I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Amy you are a strong girl. I mean look at the way you deal with surroundings. There had to be something to make you snap and you found it. You need to show him that it doesn't affect you at all."  He whispered.

"But it obviously does." I choked it out. He looked into my eyes and stroked the hair out of my eyes. His dark blue eyes giving me some sort of comfort.

"He doesn't know that Ames does he? Play Ring Leader on here. You're not alone. You have Chace and Tammy. And you always have me." He explained. I nodded and let out a long breathe. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He Lent my head on his chest and I put my arms around him.

"Anyway. Your dad wants you." He said.

"Let me go sort myself out." I nodded towards to my bathroom.

"I'll wait." I went into the bathroom and looked at the mirror. God I was a mess.  I splashed some water on my face and went out of the bathroom. I saw Fergus looking at the photo book, at the page I dedicated just for him and I. I laughed at the photo he was looking at. It was at Tammy's Halloween party last year. I was dressed up as a female scarecrow and he dressed up as the Joker. 

"Memories huh?" I asked. He laughed with me.

"I remember that. Chace finally asked Tammy out then." He said. I laughed.

"Only because Ethan was going to make a move on her if he didn't." He smiled at me and nodded towards the door.

"Come on. They are probably getting restless. I mean me with you in your room, alone." He waggled his eyebrows and I threw my head back and laughed.

"In your dreams Crow!" I shouted at him walking out the room.

"I'm counting on it!" He shouted back. I got downstairs and saw my dad and uncle Johnny in the room waiting for me.

"Hi daddy. Hi Jonny." I said hugging them both.

"You've been crying." Dad stated not looking up from his plans.

"Leave it dad." I asked.

"Is it because of him?" He said pointing to Fergus who was just coming down the stairs.

"What? No! Dad he's the reason I'm not crying now!" I yelled. He just looked at me. 

"So you admit you were crying." He said simply. I actually face-palmed.

"Why are you hitting yourself?" He asked totally serious. I shook my head and gave Fergus the middle finger salute for laughing at my situation.

"Can we get on with the planning." I asked.

"Yes we can."  He began but then gave me the 'Your in trouble' look. "But you." He said pointing at me. "Are not involved." He said. 

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of your little stunt at school." He stated. I shook my head.

"I'm sorry but being the daughter of a criminal I thought I was meant to cause hell for Sharpie!" I screamed.

"I actually want you to do well in the world outside of Gothem. Amelia this is no life for you." He said.

"Well it's to late dad! Look I like this life. This is a damn site better than getting beaten!" I screamed.

"Amelia Napier I am your dad and you will listen to me. You are not going on this heist." He said will finality. I shook my head and stormed up to my room.

"This is the weirdest fucking family ever!" I groaned before jumping on my bed and nestling into my pillow.