Chapter 36

Naynay PoV

" I thought it was you" August bedroom door shut on my face.

I'm not about to be over dramatic and start crying because he won't listen or walk away pretending I don't care because I do and I want to talk.

I walked into the room and he was laying on the bed shirtless with his eyes closed.

I sat next to him "August.. Aug.. Augustus-"

He sat up
" Who the heck is Augustus?! How would you like it if I called you whip" he snapped.

Whip...? The fuck this niqqa on.

Ohh whip & naenae

I stared at him blankly because he was being childish but the more I thought about it I began to crack into a smile.

" imma whip yo ass and naenae outta here like nothing happened if you don't shut your ass up" I snapped back.

He look at me like I grew 3 heads? " don't make me beat your ass" he laid back down.

" Come at me bruhh" I stood up and tied my hair, I readjusted my short shorts and I took my socks and put them in my pockets ion want to slip.

And started fake punching and kicking the air.

He looked at me and laughed and let me tell you his laugh his crazy, all cough and high pitched.

He finished his laugh with a "woo!"
Then he patted the space on the bed "c'mere"

I smirked and jumped on the bed and sat criss cross style, I don't know why am hyper.

" Naynay" he pulled me into him so my back was on his chest.

"August" I mocked. He smack his lips and I laughed.

"I don't want you around Drey ion trust him and I don't know if he was high or stupid.. To be touching and holding you but am glad I got kicked out for beating his ass, seeing y'all dancing slapped me off my high and made me want to be beat both your asses on that dance floor"

I traced his tatted arms that were securely wrapped around my waist and felt him tensed, I raise my eyebrow but shrug it off.

" well I don't like Drey and I don't know why he had the audacity to dance with me and am sorry for not using my common sense to check who I was dancing with"

I turned around to see him staring at me. " that alright" he smiled.

I smiled back " But August I have a question"

" Ask away" he took my hair band off and I faced forwards so he can pack my hair easily.

" Do you really like me?" I asked
"Like you know"

The room was silently as he packed my hair and thought about his answer, he finished.

And I turned around facing him.

" Well I'm just starting to know you and I already like you, but I think I just really care about you"
He said honestly.

I nodded " Likewise" I replied.

It was silent and we just stared at each other smiling, I automatically looked at his lips and he licked them I laughed because he realised I was staring.

I looked back at his eyes and felt myself leaning forwards even he was leaning in, our lips nearly touched till I jumped off the bed.

" Well I guess this is good night! See you tomorrow!!" My voice squeaked and I mentally slap myself.

He smiled " Sweet dreams whip"

I rolled my eyes " Don't let the beds bugs bite Augustus"

He smack his lips, "And if they do I'll hit em with a shoe and put them in your bed"

"You wouldn't" I mugged him,

"Oooh watch me watch me Oooh watch me watch me" he stood up and did the skanky legs as he said it.

My mugged harden as I threw his slipper which was near his door at his head and walked out.

I laughed at his silly self and went in my room.