Chapter 22

Kmarie PoV

School passed and it was now summer, sadly I couldn't spend it with my squaa. Because my dad decided he wanted me to live with him and since he has full custody of me I had to go.

The thing that pisses me of the most is that I have to leave Naynay for my dad doesn't want to take of her. He carries my suitcase to the car. "sweety-"

"Don't sweety me" I said coldly as he sighed and put my suitcase in the car. I went to get my hoodie and walked to the basketball court to meet the squad.

Naynay rolled her bloodshot eyes as Jayde hugged her. They all saw me and hugged me " we are going to miss" Vanessa cried.
I started crying, i looked at them scanning for someone that I knew wouldn't be here. me and Naynay stared at each other, looking at the pain in our eyes. then we embraced "don't leave me" she begged "Naynay I have no choice" I replied.

"If you go I have no one.. why can't I come with you?" She cried. This the second time she cried in front of me, the last time was when her brother and my mum got shot.

"I don't know.. but I will be back I promise"

I saw my dad's car waiting for me. I huffed then hugged everyone one last time "bye" as I was halfway I felt someone hug me from the behind I turned around to see Terrell tear stained face and his eyes were really red. The hate I had for him melted, I hugged him tightly as he hugged me back "Please don't go"

I softly laughed "it's funny how pain brings us back together" he breathed in my neck "I will see you again" I said about to go.

"Wait! The next time we meet lets do it right" he smiled. I nodded and went to the car.

I shut the door of the car and rolled down the window, they waved and shouted and ran after the car until they were only blurs and I couldn't see them again.

I fell asleep for a few hours until my dad tapped me we are here. i nodded and was about to get out the car. "Wait before we get out they is something I was trying to tell you"

I nodded for him to carry on he sighed "I have a fiancé in the house and she has a older son your age and a little cute girl, the girl name is Haven and the boy is called August"

I stared at him. how could he have replaced us so quickly. My Anger grew but I stayed calm "can we go now" I just said as he nervously shook his head and open my door and got out the car.

I was going to get my suitcase but he did it for me. We entered the house and it was huge. A little girl stood behind this beautiful lady "honey your back" the lady kissed my dad and the little girl tugged her skirt "mum is she my new sisterrr"

"Oh yes this is your older sister" the lady hugged me and the cute little girl smiled at me "Am Melody and this is Haven, my son is upstairs" I nodded and said my name.

My dad sighed again "honey give me those bags... here take it upstairs to the room with the light brown door that's your room" she shoved my suitcase at me and shooed me upstairs. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I got to "my room" and sat on the king sized bed. Am not going to lie but I loved this room!

I scrolled on my phone seeing messages from the squad but I decided to answer later. "hey" I looked at my door and saw this brown skinned boy with a kenrows, he had light brown eyes and was wearing a tropical bucket hat. his phone dinged and he smiled and I saw his braces.

"Yes" I mugged him "are you the girl that lives here now" he asked paying attention to his phone "yeah are you August?"
"Yhhh" his phone rang "hello yhh.. I have this new sister you know.. what.. nah she clapped.. she looks like" his voice drained as he left my room. I banged my door shut "dont bang the door in this house" melody shouted "do you own this house" I replied and lay down in bed. I was hungry but I was to angry to eat.

This is suppose to be my new home but my heart is miles away...