Chapter 35

Vanessa PoV

Tears fell from my eyes uncontrollably as my own mother slaps me.

"You fucking slut!" She pounds my head on the living room plain white wallpaper, my blood designed the walls as I zone in and out of unconsciousness.

"So you think you can steal my husband with your fishy ass" as soon as she say that my eyes glanced at my "dad", my eyes filled with hurt as I stare at this lying, disgusting monster.

He slightly smirks and walks out the house not before saying "Don't worry sweety, me and you will soon be together"

My mum turned red and lost control and started swinging at me, I tried fighting back then she stopped and looked at me like I grew two heads.

" SO YOU NOW WANT TO FIGHT ME!"

She ran into the kitchen, I used this opportunity to stumbled to the door, I swing the door open and ran (trying to run) down the street.

CRACK!

I turned to see my mum throwing plates at me. " I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! AMD I HOPE YOU NEVER MAKE ITtttttt.....!"

Her voice drained as I hit the corner.

Vanessa past this shows you why she quiet in most of my chapters, next chapters will explain Chris and Vanessa relationship but they will still be parts about K'marie/Naynay situation.