Chapter 20

K'Marie PoV

"You think you win because you got Terrel!" Aqua screamed at my face, Misky slap me "answer" I cried, this has been happen all months and it kept on getting worse.

"I told your ass stay away from him! But Nooo you wanna go beg it to him" Lisha shouted at my face they looked at me in disgust like I was a piece of shish.

"Break his heart in prom or else! Tell anyone you're gone" Lisha threatened, "and don't get your ghetto friends into this" Misky spoke "they're not ghetto just because they whoop your ass" I whispered the last bit.

"Sorry what did you say?"

"Nothing"

"Thought so! Get her out of my sight" Misky and Aqua push me out the girls toilet.

Alena PoV

I came out of one of the stalls "is that the best you can do? threaten her" I asked Lisha, Aqua and Misky.

"I assigned you to make life a living hell and make sure she's not with Terrel!"

"But-" Lisha butted in, "NO BUTTS STFU AND GO DO WHATEVER GET OUT IF MY SIGHT! YOU DONT WANT ME TO BLACKMAIL ALL OF YOU DO YOU? NO? I THOUGHT SO"

They mugged me and walked out "Yall are ugly with or without a mug your anger don't phase me!"

I made them bully K'Marie because I knew they hated them but they are slacking of.

Oh yh and I have a confession but you will find out later in the story.