Chapter 12/ ending of young age

K'Marie pov

The funeral was pack and we were all wondering around until it started. we did the funeral at the church down the street. I was sitting down praying to God that she's happy in heaven.

Someone hugged me "Don't cry K'Marie please" I hugged him "but it's so hard to be strong" i could feel his heart beat "K'Marie?"

"Yes"

"I'm going to be here for you no matter what I won't leave you and I will be by your side. I also promise to protect you. You are a really beautiful nice person and I was to shy to be cool around you and I was only mean because I was angry I hanged out with Denoka and not you. But if is ok can we start over? do you want to be friends?"

"Nah I don't really like you" I giggled saying what he said to me at the park a while back. "I was joking I would love to" I smiled and he smiled back.

*

The funeral was coming to an end and all through Anatasia would make negative remarks under her breath.

Now it was my turn for my speech.
I walked to the front.

"Mum everything that happened was like a night mare and I've tried to wake up from it but it's not working.
I know your last words were pretty girls don't cry but it's hard mum to stay strong" tears fell down my eyes as our family and friends cried and aww "mum you're the best and I hope you guide me through life, you will stool be my Motivation. You taught me how to live life with policy and the bible now I shall continue to do it. My mum taught me along with the other rules the truth shall set you free! And am here to tell you in church and in the presence of the Lord that Anatasia Rivers shot my mum alongside Darnell who shot my best friend brother" everyone was quiet and was staring at Anatasia "It true!" NayNay and Terrel shouted.

"Is this true Anatasia?" The pastor asked "Fine yes but is because I need K'Marie dad back, he impregnate me when I was 16 and then left me with all the responsibility. "Ana?" My dad question, NayNay mum looked at him and nodded "ohhh lawd" my grandmama screamed "I told you she a hoe and you didn't listen now look" my grandmama cried whilst being console by family members.

BANG

The bullet missed me and hit the wall behind I ran off the stage to Terrel's mum embrace. My dad knocked the gun out of her and back hand the shit outta her soon the police ran in and arrested Anatasia for murder and etc.

*

Anatasia got arrested, K'Marie dad travelled abroad to clear his mind and left K'Marie and NayNay to K'Marie grandma ( K'Marie and NayNay have a sister bond now).

They are now 13 in the next chapters🎉🎊
Next chapter coming soon🎬