Chaptet 33

Kmarie PoV

"Ahhh! I missed you so much" jhade hugged me then she punched me.

"Your ass couldn't stay in contact" we laughed then I apologised, then I hugged Vanessa side ways who seemed off today.

She hugged me sideways and smiled, her stomach seemed big, usually I would make a comment but I left it.

I hugged the boys: mark, Chris , lorenzo etc, we sat in the living room making conversation.

I saw Chris rubbing Vanessa belly under her shirt as they had the own conversation, she was straddling him and the way he was looking at her with so much love made me curious.

What did I miss these years I was gone? I thought.

"Let's go" I saw everyone leaving the house and terrel/August/drey were making their way upstairs.

Naynay pulled me up. "Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"The club" her hazel eyes glowed with excitement.

But we only 16/17 the fuck.

"You only live once my sister so turn up!" She threw her ass in a circle.

I laughed at my best friend. She crazy but I love her.

"I love you too muffin but you got to stop thinking out loud" she sang the last bit.

I laughed and we ran to our rooms.

What am I going to wear?

"HOW WE SUPPOSE TO KNOW?!" August and Drey replied.

"SOMETHING SEXII!" Naynay and Terrel replied.

Note to self: Stop thinking out loud.