Chapter 5

"K'Marie.." she squeezed my arm and I groaned in agony, I felt my arm throbbing so she grabbed me and NayNay and pushed us in the office.

She gave the principal the paper explaining what we done and we stood at the corner of the room.

His furrowed his eyebrows "If you guys want to talk like this in school, y'all can repeat that to your parents" he dialled NayNay parents numbers first and she told her mum that Denoka lied that she said those words and her mum said she'll be here, they look at NayNay like she was nothing and kissed they teeth. then gave me the phone to talked to my... dad!

"H-h-h-hi dad.."

"Hey baby wassup?"

"I kinda if got in trouble for cussing the teacher"

"You what?!" he started yelling. "What did you say?!!"

"She looked like a.."

"A.."

"Clown because of her makeup" my dad coughed "I'm on my way"

NayNay PoV

My mum walk in the office. "Y'all best tell me the truth because I have no time for foolishness! So imma get to the point if my daughter is wrongly accused" my mum laughs making every one shiver.

"Miss Simones please take a seat" she sat down and adjust her skirt.

"Yass so..." we look around "begin!" My mum screams. "ohh right your daughter used some bad words"

"Says who?" My mums feet started tapping which meant she was irritated.

"Me.. Well not me Denoka and" Miss Winters explained.

"Denoka! Oh hell naw, that child obviously lying, with her swiper no swiping ass, bring her in here" K'Marie bit her lips to stop her from laughing.

*

K'Marie's dad was here and K'Marie was on warning.

They found out Denoka was lying and she's in lunch duty.

K'Marie PoV

My dad and Naynay mum kept staring at each other. "Hi, I'm Marcus K'Marie's dad" NayNay mum smiled "I'm Anatasia NayNay's mum" they talked. And exchange numbers.

"Bye NayNay!"

"Bye girl!"

We entered the car, "NayNay mum reminds me of someone" I looked at my dad "really"

"yhhh"

Home

It was dinner and we were having it with Terrel's family, he kept putting his hand on my lap so I punched his stomach then stepped on his foot hard.

"Uggggh" he grunted, "df.. was wrong with you, wit your constipated self" Terrel sister (Vivon, 13) mocked.

"Shut-"

"I know you wasn't bout to say shut up"

"I was! What you gon do?! Huh!"

"Quiet! Terrel respect your olders and Vivion don't be silly yoir 5 years older than him" Vivion rolled her eyes and stood up, "thank you for having me" she said then walked out the house.

"I don't know what am going to do about her" Terrel mum broke the silence, my mum comforted her as I carried my plate to the kitchen.

"K'Marie"

I nearly dropped my plate, I placed it on the table and turned around.

"Yes Terrel"

"Ayee I just wanted to say sorry about Denoka yh"

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes, Denoka has mouth she can apologise for herself. I walked pass him but he pulled me back and kissed me.

"Ewwww Terrel, what the.. ew why" I wiped my mouth and spat "You are lucky my dad didn't catch you, look am not Denoka you can't just kiss girls and expect them to love you...eww"

"I know your not Denoka is just that.. I really... never mind I don't even know why I kissed you"