Back to the super natural..

Start from the beginning

Ssm:Hey stiles.... stiles hello?

Sm: I didn't get dumped. We're taking a break.

Stiles must have but dialed great.

Ss: All right, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break - You get your best friend drunk.

Great stiles is drunk how amazing maybe he'll notice he'll call me... or I can keep listening.

Ss: Dude, you know, she's just one one girl. You know, there are so many there are so many other girls in the sea.

Sm: Fish in the sea.

Ss: Fish? Why you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love 'em. I love especially ones with brunette cruly hair, and big brown eyes and a perfect figure and smile , is about 5'3".

Sm: Like Shay.

Ss: Yeah, exactly. Hey, how did you know I was talking about shay i love shay she is so perfect and and....What was I talking about? Hey, you're not happy. Take a drink.

Ss: I don't want any more.

Thats all I hear before my phone goes off well at least stiles loves me no matter what. I plug my phone in the charger and lay down and go to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I arrive at school in a black skater skirt and floral shirt tank with a black cardigan, I wear my floral printed flats. Right now I'm walking with Allison and Lydia to class.

"It's just weird. Everybody's talking about what happened the other night, and nobody knows it was us." I say looking around.

Lydia smiles. "Thank you, for the protection of minors."

"Guys, do you think I made the wrong decision?" Allison asked us, Lydia and Allison made up at my party so we're all good again.

"About that jacket with that dress?Absolutely." Lydia says an ex I shake my head, not one of Allison's best combos.

"No You know what I mean."

"Hello? Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. He's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills." Lydia says, I roll my eyes as Allison looks at me.

"No...no I'm not answering I'm not getting in between you and Scott business." I say.

"Shay come on, stiles did." Allison pleads.

"No Al, I can't I won't you did what you did, I'm not gonna tell you how he is and whats he doing nope." I say as we walk in ty o Mr. Harris class I take my seat next to stiles.

"Hey babe you look cute like always." Stiles says and gives me a Peck as I sit down I hear Lydia gag.

"Oh shut up lyds I watch you and Jackson do this forever." I say to her she roles her eyes and surrenders. "Anyway you butt called me last night, thank you for saying I was amazing and perfect." I say teasing him as he turns pink.

"You heard that." He says nervously, I nod as he groans and outs his head down. I look and see Scott try and say something to Allison, but then Mr.Harris interrupts.

"Mr. McCall, please take your seat." Scott nods and sits in his original seat. "Okay, You have 45 minutes to complete the test. 25% of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book. However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher. So let's get the disappointment over with. Begin." Mr.Harris says he gives me my homework instead cause well, I took this test a whiles ago you see chemistry is my best subject and Mr.Harris likes me and that's rare.