Thirteen

I opened my eyes to reveal Calum's room. Calum and I were tangled in a mess of arms and legs.

After we got back from skipping school and talked we both decided that we should take a nap, saying as we both woke up at 6:30 today.

I looked at Calum and smirked.

I cannot believe I can actually call my best friend my boyfriend.

Calum, my boyfriend.

Feels amazing.

I ran my hand down his shirtless torso and smiled.

He is so beautiful.

I traced my finger lightly over his collar bone. He has told me that he wants to get a tattoo there.

I hope he does... It would be hot.

I cuddled back into his warm body and drifted to my thoughts.

I'm so glad that we made up.

I still feel hurt that he would say that he is attracted to Hannah Kinley but I'm trying to let it go. I also still haven't found out why he called her.

It's not really even the fact that he called her, it's just; why is she always stealing him from me?

I mean, to be completely honest, I'm jealous of her.

She has had Calum wrapped completely around her finger for a while and she may still.

I closed my eyes and reassured myself.

Calum likes me and he is my boyfriend.

Not Hannah Kinley's.

Yeah... That's right. Calum Thomas Hood is mine and not that anyone else's.

I opened my eyes and looked up to see a very peaceful sleeping Cal.

He was letting out loud breaths and every so often his eyebrow would twitch. He is so cute when he is sleeping.

I bent and kissed his cheek.

This boy is mine.

I laid back down and snuggled my head into his chest.

I closed my eyes and tried to return to my sleeping state.

---

I woke up to the feeling of someone brushing hair out of my face with soft fingertips.

I fluttered my eyes open and looked up to see Cal.

"Hey, cutie." He smiled.

I smiled back to him and moved closer to his face then laid back down.

He rubbed his eyes. "I would say lets go hang out with our friends but..." He let out a soft laugh. "I punched Luke."

His painful smile soon faded to a sorrowful pout.

"Hey," I raised my hand and placed it on his cheek, "It will be okay. I promise."

He nodded and looked at me. "It will be. It's just not okay right now."

His eyes were filled with sorrow. I know he doesn't know what to do about the situation. And neither do I. All I can do is comfort him.

I pulled him in for a hug. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck as I massaged the back of his head.

"He hates me." He breathed. "He's wrong for what he did to you, best he was my best friend. That's got to be the reason he did this to you. He hates me."